Sep 3, 2014
    San Leon

Prisondoc210

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2022
    Converse
    I've read good things about this gun as well as viewed positive videos on YouTube. Under $400 from several online vendors.

Sent from my SM-T720 using Tapatalk

Txdweeb

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2022
    Temple, Tx
    If you’re just gonna get one go all out with a WC or LTT beretta or a cajunized CZ.
    I have a WC 92 it’s the best shooting 9mm I’ve ever had 2nd was a cajun Cz 75BD.
    1675559200718.jpeg

Spcwolf

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 16, 2013
    Conroe tx
    I've yet to see one in the wild.

Looks to be a nice pistol, not to be confused with reasonably priced at this time.

Even clones from the past have gotten a bit silly on price.

I'm blessed with a good buddy who also happens to be an outstanding gunsmith. He had done some great work on some clones...often bringing the performance past some of the original Brownings.

I paid $250 for that one in the pic a while back. Of course, it looked and functioned nothing like it does now when I got it. Today it is an excellent functioning pistol....as John Moses Browning intended.

I got to shoot 100 rounds through it when a Springfield rep came to the store I was at.
    I liked it, but I didn’t have money to just drop on a new pistol. Maybe later this year when the government gives me my money back.

Byrd666

Flyin' 'round in circles........somewhere
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Hill County
    I've read good things about this gun as well as viewed positive videos on YouTube. Under $400 from several online vendors.

Sent from my SM-T720 using Tapatalk

Took the one I had to a Gunsite course. Never a failure of any kind. On top of the thousands of rounds I put through it prior to that. It has a liking for Aquila 124 and 147 grn. ball, and Black Hills 124 JHP, along with Federal HST 124 grn. loads.

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    Bersa TPR9 - Had three different models from this brand, until that horrendous fishing trip. Almost drowned trying to save 'em.

Berretta 92 - Don't like them, but some do, so...

CZ 75 - Had two different models from this brand, until that horrendous fishing trip. Almost drowned trying to save 'em.

Highpower - or clone of - Want one

Canik Mete - or Rival series

Smith M&P Duty pistol(s) - Had various models, until that horrendous fishing trip. Almost drowned trying to save 'em

FN 509 - Overpriced mags. deters me

H&K - Overpriced everything deters me
    Yep, mags are another consideration. If the factory two or three mags are all you need, then a non issue. But, if there is a desire to buy one or ten spare mags for the range, then that cost is something to keep in mind

Spcwolf

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 16, 2013
    Conroe tx
    Depending on how much $ I get back from the robber Barons in Washington this year.

6B3C80CA-962F-49DC-A39C-87296BD8C7E3.png

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    I currently have a full size Springfield XD service model in 9mm and I also own a full size Springfield 1911 base model.

I am not a fan of Glocks, so I won’t consider owning one. My reasons are my own.

What else is out there? I am looking for accuracy and decent capacity, I like the Springfield XD, it’s just not as accurate as my 1911 in my hands, but I like the overall feel.

Has anyone tried the XDM full size? Does anyone have thoughts on the new Springfield high power clone?

I am open to trying new brands. Just not Glocks.
    I am a Glock guy (they check all the boxes of a combat pistol for me) but I have had no problems with my issued S&W M&P 9 have one with just iron sights and one with an Acro2 RDS.

Good ergos, better trigger than my Glocks.

If I were to buy something I'd be very tempted at a PSA Dagger, but it is essential a Glock.

Regardless of what you get, I'd highly recommend an RDS...

Надіслано з дому вашої мами за допомогою Tapatalk

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    Sig 226. Bonus points for the Legion model.

If you just have to have a plastic gun, the Walther PPQ is a good option. Love the ergo’s on those guns.

Top Bottom