Gun Zone Deals

911 tape they thought would never leak out to the media! NYPD. Serious but comical

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    Re: 911 tape they thought would never leak out to the media! NYPD. Serious but comic

Bloomberg thinks he's the mayor of the US...

lalonguecarabine

A legend in my own mind!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2009
    Houston
    Re: 911 tape they thought would never leak out to the media! NYPD. Serious but comic

Hey you guys. Quit complaining! He knows what's good for us. He knows better than we know.

Yeah.

I like how they published this BS but still don't complain when he sends his henchmen to other states to try and do various shenanigans with our 2nd amendment rights.

:banghead:

hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX

Didn't bloomberg conduct a sting in arizona at one point? I remember hearing something about it awhile back because it was firearm related.

hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    Yes, he did. I believe he bought guns at a show.

Isn't that a felony?

Also sad but true....

a6934897-c04f-bd12.jpg

lalonguecarabine

A legend in my own mind!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2009
    Houston

GREAT!

Mayor Bloomberg is Sheriff Buford T. Justice.

(excuse the pisspoor "videography". Apparently, Youtube lets people post shit this way)

#1gunner

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 18, 2012
    Dallas

NO but someone has a hard on for people that question their line of work when their people get caught red handed being a idiot BREAKING the law themselves. I respect you so much TxInvesi but you need to sometimes step back and look into what people are saying when they post something regarding a LEO doing stupid stuff like this. Its crazy to think you dont think any LEO should be put on blast ever. Thats ridiculous and Im standing my ground here. Your doing it too many times, for some reason to me. Maybe the hard on is elseware.

ADDED: 1 week ago you did this, I DIDNT SAY anything because I respect you so much. Then about 8 others commented regarding your view in a opposite way and we never heard back. Just own what you say and be more open minded, you will keep the respect more. .

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale

someone has a hard on for the cops
    I'm not seeing how this thread is anti-cop? You keep crying wolf and people are going to stop paying attention...

Hmmmmm....I don't live in NY or NJ so.....I couldn't care less what the NYPD does there.
    I get that, but if they are willing to violate NJ, then they'd be willing to violate TX as well. Only difference is the travel cost would be a little higher for them.

I will give kudo's to the CIA, tho... That was a clever trick turning the NYPD into an asset for them to work

#1gunner

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 18, 2012
    Dallas

Thast What I was thinking

Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    I'm not seeing how this thread is anti-cop? You keep crying wolf and people are going to stop paying attention...

I get that, but if they are willing to violate NJ, then they'd be willing to violate TX as well. Only difference is the travel cost would be a little higher for them.

How exactly would they "violate" Texas?

Sent from my VS840 4G using Tapatalk 2

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK

I found a NYPD radio in my back yard.

Dammit, now I gotta go to lowes and buy yankee spray.

Top Bottom