90s Kids: What are your favorite movies and TV shows?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • letsget86d

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 23, 2024
    Fort Bended Knee
    I got sick and tired of streaming services a couple years ago and canceled all of them. I have gone back to DVD/BluRay for TV Shows/Movies and an antenna for live TV.

I am trying to grow my collection of content from the 90s since that's when I grew up. I am specifically looking for stuff that was targeted at kids/teenagers in the 90s and/or something a parent in the 90s would approve of their kids watching.

Here are some examples: The Sandlot, Johnny Bravo, Dexter's Lab, Homeward Bound, Brave Little Toaster, Hey Arnold, Rugrats, Spongebob, Catdog, Angels In The Outfield, Kindergarten Cop, The Little Rascals, The Jetsons Movie, Matilda, My Girl, The Filntstones Movie, Home Alone, Aladdin, Charlie Brown Christmas, Dumbo, Pinnochio, Tom and Jerry.

Texasgordo

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    Gonzales, Texas
    Movies I would add to your list:

Shrek
    Toy Story
    The Mighty Ducks
    The Lion King
    Jurrassic Park is probably teenager friendly but I don't think a kid would like it. Might cause nightmares.
    Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: both cheesy movies from the 90s plus the cartoon show

I was watching R-rated movies by the mid nineties because I was a teenager by then.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom