• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    A cousin of mine has a sales job with the NRA. Recently someone she contacted told her they wouldn't have anything to do with the NRA and that they are "80 Percenters". She called me to ask what that meant and I had to tell her I've never heard of that before. Anyone else come across this? I've heard of 1%ers and 3%ers, but never 80%ers. Someone suggested it comes from a statistic that 80-90% of gun owners don't belong to the NRA (a statistic frequently used by anti-2A people to try to prove that somehow the NRA is a nazi organization.)

Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    A cousin of mine has a sales job with the NRA. Recently someone she contacted told her they wouldn't have anything to do with the NRA and that they are "80 Percenters". She called me to ask what that meant and I had to tell her I've never heard of that before. Anyone else come across this? I've heard of 1%ers and 3%ers, but never 80%ers. Someone suggested it comes from a statistic that 80-90% of gun owners don't belong to the NRA (a statistic frequently used by anti-2A people to try to prove that somehow the NRA is a nazi organization.)
    From the urban dictionary. Don't know if it quite correlates:

Dingo

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 27, 2021
    DFW
    i believe they are referring to the administrative cost versus what is spent on programs, typically organizations that have a high operating cost like 80% of donations received, is viewed negatively.

Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    I'm pretty sure that the number of people pissed at WLP is in the high 90% range. My cousin said the sales force is telling people "you can be pissed off and let him keep going, or you can join and be part of the group voting him out".

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    I'm pretty sure that the number of people pissed at WLP is in the high 90% range. My cousin said the sales force is telling people "you can be pissed off and let him keep going, or you can join and be part of the group voting him out".
    1622278283723.gif

Top Bottom