Capitol Armory ad

8 yr old suspended, forced psychiatric evaluation: Jesus Christ!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DoubleActionCHL

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2008
    Spring, Texas
    Taunton second-grader suspended over drawing of Jesus

Father angered by forced psychological evaluation of boy, 8

A Taunton father is outraged after his 8-year-old son was sent home from school and required to undergo a psychological evaluation after drawing a stick-figure picture of Jesus Christ on the cross.

Taunton second-grader suspended over drawing of Jesus - Taunton, MA - The Taunton Gazette

Gotta love those enlightened folk in Massachusetts!
    Venture Surplus ad

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    I'm tired of this BS that Jesus Christ is offensive but speaking against Islam is not PC

Wake up America!

eriadoc

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    I wonder what would have happened if he'd drawn a cartoon of Mohammed being crucified.

Hawghauler

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2009
    Idaho
    That is a perfect example of what I find abhorent about government education and educators as a whole. This is not a very isolated case. All over America similar stories are being exposed.

willygene

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2009
    texas
    that kind of crap makes me so mad i see red but thanks to the current administration we have in washington sticking their heads up every bodys butts to rule them thats what you can expect besides have you seen any college educated people with any common sense lately no because they all get indoctrinated by all they liberal bull sh*t by the liberal staff of most colleges. they get taught that all we grew up to know was good and right is now wrong im tired of this country being the big melting pot because all the people around the world that didn't like their own country and came here to push their crap on us our so called leaders bow down to them now our country is about to melt down, send your tired and huddled masses somewhere else and let our country get back to what it should be.

DCortez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    i wouldn't want to be on here if what i said got me banned.

Best bet is to keep it clean, do not incite violence, no name calling and you should be good. Most stuff around here is taken with a grain of salt anyway.

Don't get me wrong, a lot of people in America are mad as hell. We just don't need to give the other side any ammo as decent people are held to a double standard.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    ... Jeez, I'm not even a Christian and this pisses me off.

I wouldn't have lasted a week in school with all the over-zealous enforcement they have these days.

Best bet is to keep it clean, do not incite violence, no name calling and you should be good. Most stuff around here is taken with a grain of salt anyway.

Don't get me wrong, a lot of people in America are mad as hell. We just don't need to give the other side any ammo as decent people are held to a double standard.

Exactly.

Wraith

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2009
    DFW
    I think I'd be contacting an attorney and sue someone's balls off. What in the hell is the United states coming to? I suppose it would have been alright if he drew jesus holding a rainbow flag?

Top Bottom