• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Most days I get 10,000. I also ride my bike 15-20+ miles most days. Been slacking on the bike the last couple of weeks( was in Minnesota for two weeks and this week has been a clean brass in all three tumblers while Mrs Hoji is out of town kind of week

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Im at 4600. Right now. I've only be up and around with my phone for about 5 hours. I got my crippled ars thru a mile then caught the good fight vacuum the fish tank.

I'll be pretty close at bed time.

Tomorrow I'll be out and about plus my walk. My activity is dependent on meds.

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    Wife and I walk, but it’s not routine. For the week we definitely average 6k steps per day. We both work from home part time, and on the days we are both home we walk about 2 miles on those days. Weekends we are more adventurous and we do about 4 miles each day outside of the neighborhood. Think major roads. I really enjoy those excursions because it’s like an Easter egg hunt for us. Just in the past 2.5 months we have rescued over $18 in coins from the gutters and cross walks. I have picked up various sockets, screw drivers, wrenches, pliers, chain clevis, brass casings, and probably 10# in lead wheel weights.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Your phone will count them as will smart watch etc.

I got 5500 2.64 miles. The wife had a day where she was in the office most of the day and had over 10000 steps, about 4 miles. I've seen her walk nearly 10 miles in a day. Shes a retail store Manager. Runs her people into the ground.

popsgarland

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    DFW area
    I have a Health app on my phone that tells me how many steps I take and transfer them to miles, Plus other information. I average 3.5 miles day and that is just at work. It doesn't include the walking I do elsewhere.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    Your phone will count them as will smart watch etc.

I got 5500 2.64 miles. The wife had a day where she was in the office most of the day and had over 10000 steps, about 4 miles. I've seen her walk nearly 10 miles in a day. Shes a retail store Manager. Runs her people into the ground.
    How do you make your phone do it?

Top Bottom