• ...and so much more!
  • Eastexasrick

Isn't it pretty to think so.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2022
    Naples TX.
    It works great on racoons in the tower blind. Buddy was checking the blind in late Sept, climbed the ladder, peaked in, racoon nest, with mamma hissing, he jumped down grabbed the P90 off the ATV and emptied the magazine into the bottom. It worked. It also improved the air flow in the tower stand

Last edited:

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    It works great on racoons in the tower blind. Buddy was checking the blind in late Sept, climbed the ladder, peaked in, racoon nest, with mamma hissing, he jumped down grabbed the P90 off the ATV and emptied the magazine into the bottom. It worked. It also improved the air flow in the tower stand
    Is it weird that I heard banjos when I read this? Electric, distorted dubstep banjos, but banjos nonetheless

paknheat

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2022
    Texas, Somewhere near Palestine

I love a good story with a happy ending.

I absolutely hate trash pandas.
    giphy.gif

Did someone say banjos?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Eastexasrick

Isn't it pretty to think so.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2022
    Naples TX.
    And there was a full propane ( little green) bottle that went nuts went he ventilated the bottom of it. If ya did not hear them before, there's your banjos.

PUCKER

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2021
    DFW
    I Don't want to come off disrespectful to the deceased, but if you look at the Fort Hood shooting, the shooter killed 13 and wounded 30 with a 5.7 pistol. Check me if I'm wrong, but I don't think your getting those numbers with a .22lr. The 5.7 is most definitely a lethal round.
    What I was going to say as well, as respectfully as I could. I’ve got the Ruger 57. It LOVES the FN ammo, NOT the AE ammo.

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    One benefit is you can use a .22 suppressor.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

no2gates

These are not the droids you're looking for.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 31, 2013
    Grand Prairie, TX
    I've got a Ruger 57 It's a nice shooting gun, but not very concealable or carry practical for me.
    My wife loves to shoot it since it's got little recoil.
    It's expensive to feed though. Not 50BMG expensive, but not 9mm cheap either.

Fletcherjl

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 5, 2021
    Cedar Park
    Doesn't appeal to me but it definitely has some range advantages. I don't shoot handguns that far so I don't care but I could see it loaded with vmax being a decent racoon getter. The price with have have me sticking to 22 mag for the things I would use the 5.7 for.

Top Bottom