• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dennisz

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    Pipe Creek, TX (Hill Country)
    Went to my local Ford dealer (Ford of Boerne) today to pick up the wifes car from service, they proudly had 46.03 signs posted throughout the place. I talked to the GM about them and he told me that the Texas Auto Dealers Assn’s lawyers sent them to them and said they HAD to post them. Even though they mean nothing for carry there, I told him I would not grace his business again if they want to continue with their foolishness, and that a lot of other gun folks would do the same.

BTW, the guy I talked to was Steven Pollack, 830-312-4061 if anyone wants to “help” a educate them.
    DK Firearms

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    Went to my local Ford dealer (Ford of Boerne) today to pick up the wifes car from service, they proudly had 46.03 signs posted throughout the place. I talked to the GM about them and he told me that the Texas Auto Dealers Assn’s lawyers sent them to them and said they HAD to post them. Even though they mean nothing for carry there, I told him I would not grace his business again if they want to continue with their foolishness, and that a lot of other gun folks would do the same.

BTW, the guy I talked to was Steven Pollack, 830-312-4061 if anyone wants to “help” a educate them.
    Maybe they are holding executions there. Just shut up and don’t educate him on the “right “ signs.

Top Bottom