• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Harry Buckholts

Rooster
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 11, 2020
    Fulton, Texas
    I posted this under General Firearms and Ammo which was probably a mistake, so here's a repost.
    I picked up a 5 in. Bisley Super Blackhawk that I had cut down from 7 1/2 in. I had a gold bead post front sight added. Work was done by Alexander Hamilton up in San Antonio. I haven't fired it yet, it's gonna be a 300 grain gun,.. Garrett Ammo and Buffalo Bore. I'll try to post a picture tomorrow.

Rooster
    Lynx Defense

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    I have yet to see this piece in person.........maybe I'll be lucky enough to put a couple of rounds through it too........

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I've tried to post a couple of photos today, with no luck. Maybe tomorrow, if you're not too busy, we can run a few rounds through the Ruger and you'll help teach me how to post photos.

Lets see if this helps. I post by clicking the "Attach Files" link at the bottom. Such as......

sparkplug.JPG

Then it opens my files on my computer and I choose which one to open, then I choose Thumbnail or Full image, then Post Reply.

Hope that helps.

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    Lets see if this helps. I post by clicking the "Attach Files" link at the bottom. Such as......

View attachment 230149

Then it opens my files on my computer and I choose which one to open, then I choose Thumbnail or Full image, then Post Reply.

Hope that helps.
    That is a funny-looking .44 Magnum.....

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

V-Tach

Lifetime Member
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    Well, old Rooster done gone and got himself banned..................he was here at the shop when he (and I) found out.........

He told me what he had jokingly (his words) posted......and I told him.......

Whether you were "joking" or not......that kind of joking won't be tolerated here...........

and it wasn't................

V-Tach

Lifetime Member
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    Rooster doesn't have experience on social media platforms that are accessed by thousands daily.....didn't realize that even jokingly you just don't say some things that would undoubtedly bring unwanted attention to TGT for all the wrong reasons........others have been banned for their so called sense of humor being over the top for TGT......

A lot of older folks just don't realize the cyber world can be fraught with danger from wolves that are constantly on the hunt...... pounce on seemingly inconsequential remarks made in jest and force monetary damages up to and including shutting the site down completely............

I explained it to him and it just never occurred to him....an honest mistake on his part...and he is better educated for it...........

Top Bottom