Join TexasGunTalk

2A Supporters, 'Little Kids' Who Are 'Mentally Ill'

Discussion in 'Gun Legislation' started by Ole Cowboy, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Ole Cowboy

Ole Cowboy TGT Addict

May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    Gun Control-Loving Dem In VA: 2A Supporters Are 'Little Kids' Who Are 'Mentally Ill'

Gun control has become a hot topic issue in the Commonwealth of Virginia, especially since Gov. Blackface (also known as Ralph Northam) was re-elected last November. He has pushed his anti-gun agenda heavily, especially since Democrats took control of the state's General Assembly.

Since then, Second Amendment-loving Americans have stood up and made their voices heard. Counties have repeatedly declared themselves a sanctuary for the right to keep and bear arms. In fact, one county sheriff said he would deputize citizens should the General Assembly move forward with their proposed gun control laws, like an assault weapons ban, a "high capacity" magazine ban and a prohibition on the import, sales and possession of firearm suppressors.

It turns out that not everyone in Virginia is happy about the uprising that's taking place. Democratic State Sen. Dave Marsden referred to citizens as "little kids" during a public forum over the weekend.

When Marsden was caught making the statement, instead of apologizing and admitting he acted like an idiot, he released a pathetic statement.

"The Second Amendment community is very, very concerned about us approaching the problem as a mental health problem, and this is just indicative of exactly what they're talking about," Marsden said. "There are a lot of people who have mental health issues that are engaged on the current issues, and that's a concern to all of us."

The Democrat followed it up by referring to gun owners as "mentally ill" during a radio interview on WMAL.

"I've been having this experience for weeks. I'm getting calls day and night," he said. "Obscene, vulgar, threatening phone calls. I mean, we're not talking a couple, well over a hundred."

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethb...05b157f7ae5b131f2e0b244c9b7500&recip=21233168

2. Hoji

Hoji Bowling-Pin Commando

May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Politicians should always be nervous when they implement tyrannical policy and laws.

308nato, Southpaw, Charlie and 3 others like this.
  3. SQLGeek

SQLGeek Vodak, The Choice of a New Generation TGT Supporter

Sep 22, 2017
    Richmond
    I agree. And they keep trying to pass stupid laws.

4. Dawico

Dawico Uncoiled Lifetime Member

Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    It's beyond time to take action.

jordanmills, Charlie and Dad_Roman like this.
  5. MTA89

MTA89 The Mulleteer TGT Supporter

Mar 10, 2017
    Texoma
    if we were mentally ill, we would be chopping our junk off and voting for this *******

Sam7sf, Dawico, Dad_Roman and 5 others like this.
  6. Bozz10mm

Bozz10mm TGT Addict TGT Supporter

Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    4 anti gun bills made it to the Virginia senate for vote yesterday. A red flag law, a universal background check law, a one-handgun-per month limit law, and a bill to allow localities to ban firearms in parades etc.

The bill to ban assault weapons, suppressors, and high cap mags was withdrawn. But there is another waiting in the halls to take it's place, I'm sure.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2020
    Dad_Roman likes this.
  7. oldag

oldag TGT Addict

Feb 19, 2015
    Slippery slope.