• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OutlawStar

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 14, 2017
    Anna
    Looking to see if anyone has any .25acp, or similarly tiny pocket pistols. Something like a baby browning, a Baretta minx, or most other mouse guns. I'm on a weird kick where I'd just like to have these odd little pistols. I'm north of Mckinney, but I'm okay to drive a bit if its something interesting.
    Military Camp

G O B

School of Hard Knocks and Sharp blows
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2017
    Hays Co.
    Get a Berretta 950. Scary accurate, and seems to read your mind and hit what you wanted to aim at!
    Brought it along on a shoot, and my 2 friends who had never shot one, and myself each shot at a 9" steel,8rds each at 25'.
    Every shot hit, and no one was really aiming!

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    You mean like this. Hard to find and very expensive. photo2.JPG

El Pistolero

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2013
    Frisco, TX
    I bought one of those for my father in CT years ago. He still has it and loves it. Doesn't like aluminum cased ammo but yeah its pretty spot on for what it is.

Aus_Schwaben

First to know - Last to care!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 31, 2019
    Abilene, TX
    Get a Berretta 950. Scary accurate, and seems to read your mind and hit what you wanted to aim at!
    Brought it along on a shoot, and my 2 friends who had never shot one, and myself each shot at a 9" steel,8rds each at 25'.
    Every shot hit, and no one was really aiming!
    My dad bought his first Beretta 950 B Jetfire (no safety) - 25 ACP in '69. Now, I have two Minxes but only one without a safety which is my backup.

Surplus Guy

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 21, 2017
    Hood County
    I have a Browning 1900 that I have had refinished. Small dent above the grip on left side. I bought it as a shooter but have never fired it. One magazine. I live in Granbury. Can send photos if you are interested.

SGT Dave

Very Tired
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 5, 2012
    Kyle, TX
    I have a 950 BS in .25 I'd be willing to trade. Unfortunately, I'm just south of Austin. But shoot me a message if you ever get down here.

Looking to see if anyone has any .25acp, or similarly tiny pocket pistols. Something like a baby browning, a Baretta minx, or most other mouse guns. I'm on a weird kick where I'd just like to have these odd little pistols. I'm north of Mckinney, but I'm okay to drive a bit if its something interesting.

Attachments

• IMG_20210704_164344469~2.jpg
      IMG_20210704_164344469~2.jpg
      1.7 MB · Views: 182

skfullgun

Dances With Snakes
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 14, 2017
    In the woods...
    I've had most of the Beretta's from time to time. As a pocket gun, you can't beat the SA version of the 950 (can't remember the exact model # right now) in .25 ACP.
    I believe the ACP is more reliable in ignition, feeding, and extraction than the rimfires. And in the SA version it is definitely a "fit in the palm of your hand" handgun.
    My opinion - which is worth what just a you're paying for it.

I still have my Dad's Beretta .25 ACP, which he fired through the footrest of his recliner just a few years before he died. I can still hear him telling the story about the deafening silence following the discharge and the surreal sound of the ejected casing plinking around on the fireplace mantle, and then the tile floor. He sat there for a few seconds, which seemed like hours, as he quietly came to the conclusion that he had fortunately missed both his feet!
    We found the hole through the footrest and a grooved tile where the bullet struck the floor. We never did find the bullet, or anywhere else on a wall or furniture where it had struck.

Last edited:

Nightwatch

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2014
    Before I went to boot camp, I carried one just like that barrel tipped up in my pocket...a sliver of tape across the shell so it wouldn't fall out in my pocket. I got pretty good at thumbing down the barrel and cocking it as I drew it from my front pocket. Didn't trust the hammer half-cock safety. Gave it to a friend to keep while I was gone...he and his wife had bad troubles and I was in the messhall in San Diego one Sat am eating SOS and a guy sat down from his home town...knew Ronnie and told me he'd snapped to catch his wife cheating and killed her and himself. My Beretta's probably still in some local cop's back pocket. Small world we live in.

Bold type brought to you by fumblyfinger...

OP, here's another one you might do well to consider if you can find it...a great shirt pocket gun.

Last edited:

OutlawStar

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 14, 2017
    Anna
    I have the blued .22lr version, I would like the .22 short and .25acp's in decent condition. There seems to be 2 camps for these types of pistol: "its useless because the bullet is too small" and "i've carried one for decades because its better than a sharp stick". I just happen to like them. I like the .25acp for no reason in particular and wouldn't try to justify it over something like a .380. I appreciate yall sharing what you have but ultimately I would like to buy one of these pistols.

justmax

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 28, 2019
    Kingwood
    I agree with [B]skfullgun[/B] regarding the reliability of the .25 over either of the rimfires. That said, a Minx in .22 short with a sionics can, them the m21-a with a Huntertown, are the two quietest packages I have ever had.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Josephn58333
    Top Bottom