SOLD $250 - Glock 44 Gen5 (22lr) with 5 Magazines, 1 250 rd box of Aquilar Bullets near Whiterock lake.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

munzaabajaa

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 9, 2022
    Dallas
    One of 2 reliable 22lr pistols that have gone bang every time. 5 Magazines through it so 50 rds. The pictures don't lie there is no metal rash.

Thread pitch is 1/2x28 Delta threaded spacer, I use warlock 22 for all my plinkers.

Wait for the phenomenal price - $250 cash for a near brand new Glock. LTC preferred. Cash Only.
    IMG_4817.jpg
    IMG_4818.jpg
    IMG_4819.jpg
    IMG_4820.jpg
    IMG_4821.jpg

Last edited:

munzaabajaa

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 9, 2022
    Dallas
    None whatsoever. My journey started with keltec and many handguns later landed on the Glock and the Sig. I'm keepin the Sig but wit the glock I have yet to have a malfunction but consider that I have only shot 50 rounds or so through it. I reckon dirty rim fire will eventually not go boom but that has not happened with me. I am just thinning the herd,

BuzzinSATX

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 20, 2013
    New Braunfels
    Straight up the Glock 44 has some well document issues. What are the issues on this one?
    This is a bullshit statement. I know several including mine that have zero issues.

Every .22 semi can be somewhat partial to certain weights and velocities, but the G44 isn’t any more than others. Certainly not like the old Sig Mosquito that wouldn’t run on most 36 gr ammo.

I’ve seen the ignorant videos from folks including MAC’s on loading the magazine. No different than the issues I get loading my Ruger Mk3 .22 mags

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom