• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OutlawStar

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 14, 2017
    Anna
    Pretty sure the Henry H001 shoots all of those without issue. I personally have shot all three without any issues, including mixing ammo intentionally all in the same reload to see if it would cause an issue. Ran smoothly with no issues for me, and they were all cheap rounds.

For the threaded barrel, you would need the H001TSPR version, which I think is called the Henry Frontier.
    What a shame its limited to 10 rounds...
    Guns International

Fishkiller

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 22, 2019
    Frederickburg
    I gots one of the Henry Golden Boys. It shoots good. Of all places I got it the Wally World for under $300. Gkids love it and I C lean it every 500 rounds or do. No issues good gun

Reactions: MTA

AZ Refugee

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Love my Henry,, very smooth. I bought 2 of the Ithaca model 49's for the grandkids to learn on. They are a single shot Martini action, but look like a lever action repeater.

PinnedandRecessed

Allegedly
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 11, 2019
    Hays County
    I owned a Henry H0001 for a bit. It shot extremely high. A buddy of mine had the same issue. I thought about putting a scope on it but ended up trading it off first.

Whenever anyone says lever action 22 I always go to the Winchester 9422. They ain't cheap but you may be able to find a used but nice shooter at a reasonable price if you've got the time to look around. Shoots 22s,l,lr. 9422M for 22 Mag.

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    I owned a Henry H0001 for a bit. It shot extremely high. A buddy of mine had the same issue. I thought about putting a scope on it but ended up trading it off first.

Whenever anyone says lever action 22 I always go to the Winchester 9422. They ain't cheap but you may be able to find a used but nice shooter at a reasonable price if you've got the time to look around. Shoots 22s,l,lr. 9422M for 22 Mag.
    Have the same problem with my H001. Shoots about a foot high at 30 yards at 50 its about a foot and half. I've been meaning to order a taller front sight, but it's low priorty at the moment. I shoot it enough that I just know where the rounds are going anyway, so haven't done anything about it.

joe45c

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2022
    peru, ny
    I'm pretty sure my Marlin does, but it doesn't have a threaded muzzle.
    Yep it does. Pretty much all the 39As shoot s/l/lr. Have the henry and marlin also the 9422 and like the marlin's action better. Not as smooth as the other 2 but a better feel. No new out there though.

AmphibSailor

I can do everything i set my mind to...
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    I picked up the Henry H0001 today at the JBSA Randolph Main Exchange, today. It was a spur of the moment purchase for $370. I was happy to see all the positive comments on it, here, after the fact. Makes me happy with my choice. I can confirm it will shoot 22 shorts, longs and long rifle. Now to sneak in some time, plinking.

Top Bottom