• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    We have been fortunate. While the valuations have gone up drastically, for the last several years the taxing entities have lowered the rate so that the final bill has been about the same.

gdr_11

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2014
    When I did my last protest, I used tax records on my street that showed two homes that were 10-20 years newer and had in ground pools but were appraised at $20-$30/sq ft less than my 40 year old original home. Three members of the appeal board said this was a problem but the 4th member said it was not specifically spelled out by me in the initial protest so he would not consider it and the only thing thst mattered were the local comps. The panel obviously only votes unanimous so they went against me even though the majority agreed with me. It’s all a scam

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    When I did my last protest, I used tax records on my street that showed two homes that were 10-20 years newer and had in ground pools but were appraised at $20-$30/sq ft less than my 40 year old original home. Three members of the appeal board said this was a problem but the 4th member said it was not specifically spelled out by me in the initial protest so he would not consider it and the only thing thst mattered were the local comps. The panel obviously only votes unanimous so they went against me even though the majority agreed with me. It’s all a scam
    MOST ALL PROPERTY TAXES AND SCHOOL TAXES ARE A SCAM

Top Bottom