• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    I think you're referring to Starship test flights. None of the rockets I work on are supposed to blow up. Actually I'm pretty sure the crews working Starship wish it would stop blowing up. There's action in work to correct the issue the last one suffered though causing the midair rapid unscheduled disassembly. They're doing some testing on the stand right next to mine actually.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Good luck and make sure your insurance policy is paid up while those guys are next to you.

EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    The truck backs right up to the door.
    Why put a deck in the way till you've got the big stuff inside?

Wish i could back up. The pad is pretty high off the ground. The pad sets on a 4' slope from grade to cross corner.
    20210405_102310.jpg

avvidclif

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 30, 2017
    Van Zandt County
    Ok, a couple of questions. FNG What time does this fracas start?

1. I have some excess reloading stuff that will be for sale. Do they have tables or do I need to bring one? Chairs?

2. I'm bringing 22's, 38 special match guns, 6.5 Creedmore, Bergara 308. The 6.5 will shoot sub .25" groups with Hornady American Gunner 140gr BTHP, how good are you? The 308 so far is down to .5" I will have "some ammo" for them.

3.Bringing LabRadar, spotting scope,trigger pull gauge, hand tools, and various other Wheeler products. Stuff to mount and boresight a scope. I have a Lyman borescope if anyone wants to look down their barrel let me know and I'll add it to the pile.

AND the best news is, there is a Gun Show at Belton this weekend, I plan on hitting it afterwards.

I feel like I'm freaking moving. CU Sat

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    When and where? And what, exactly?
    Specify subject.

1. I have some excess reloading stuff that will be for sale. Do they have tables or do I need to bring one? Chairs?

2. I'm bringing 22's, 38 special match guns, 6.5 Creedmore, Bergara 308. The 6.5 will shoot sub .25" groups with Hornady American Gunner 140gr BTHP, how good are you? The 308 so far is down to .5" I will have "some ammo" for them.

3.Bringing LabRadar, spotting scope,trigger pull gauge, hand tools, and various other Wheeler products. Stuff to mount and boresight a scope. I have a Lyman borescope if anyone wants to look down their barrel let me know and I'll add it to the pile.

AND the best news is, there is a Gun Show at Belton this weekend, I plan on hitting it afterwards.

Saturday, April 10, 9amish Texas Star Shooting Range, Kempner Texas.
    Bring it if they allow it.
    I'm sure someone will take a challenge.
    Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central

If you want to sight in a rifle or plan on shooting from a bench get there early like by 8am. The rifle lane is small and usually packed. It may take a while to get on a bench. Also it's only 100 yards.

avvidclif

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 30, 2017
    Van Zandt County
    If you want to sight in a rifle or plan on shooting from a bench get there early like by 8am. The rifle lane is small and usually packed. It may take a while to get on a bench. Also it's only 100 yards.

Mine are sighted in they're if someone want to play. All the other stuff is if someone shows up and wants to mount a scope or whatever. Selling several sets of dies, powder measure, RCBS 505 scale, hand primer, annealing kit, case trimmer (Forster). There mainly for the F to F and BS.

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    Mine are sighted in they're if someone want to play. All the other stuff is if someone shows up and wants to mount a scope. Selling several sets of dies, powder measure, RCBS 505 scale, hand primer, annealing kit, case trimmer (Forster).
    If I was going I'd most likely be a buyer. I need a case trimmer and dies are always nice to have.

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas

I plan on hitting the gun show Sunday.

I usually stay pretty late since I'm close and do most of my shooting after the crowd is mostly gone.

Plus I don't want all my stuff in the vehicle at the gun show.

Top Bottom