Screenshot-20211107-091823-Photos.jpg
    DK Firearms

TxBigfoot

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2011
    Red Oak
    If you accidentally take pics/vids unfit to post, feel free to PM them my way. :evil:

I looked into Blowout's weeks back. While I AM in the party mood it would seem fun but I think my clock would wind down loooong before the crowds. :(
    Kinda kicking myself for not taking a bunch of boobie pics, I wasn't sure what protocol is for that.

We chose a camp spot away from everyone but we ended staying up later then everyone else, but we weren't loud. We drank and stayed up till 5:30am the first night. The next morning I realized I'm too old for that but forgot my lesson the next night.

Coiled

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2016
    SETX
    Kinda kicking myself for not taking a bunch of boobie pics, I wasn't sure what protocol is for that.

We chose a camp spot away from everyone but we ended staying up later then everyone else, but we weren't loud. We drank and stayed up till 5:30am the first night. The next morning I realized I'm too old for that but forgot my lesson the next night.
    Dude, if she hangs her puppies out in public, SNAP 'em & post 'em. They must be graded! :green:

I saw the heater pic, kerosene/white gas? No CO2 issues, obviously.

It sounds like Blowouts may be a viable option next year for my poor ass. I honestly expected horror stories about the place.

TxBigfoot

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2011
    Red Oak
    Dude, if she hangs her puppies out in public, SNAP 'em & post 'em. They must be graded! :green:

It sounds like Blowouts may be a viable option next year for my poor ass. I honestly expected horror stories about the place.

Yeah you should go next year, I'll be there again. There were no problems, no arguments, nothing. Everyone was there to have a good time. I went cheap, I packed a big cooler full of beer and lunch meat.

The heater is a propane Mr Buddy, it's indoor safe and has an automatic low oxygen shut off. I left my side door cracked just to be on the safe side.

I'm planning to go to "Thunder in the Hill Country" in March.

fourx4forfun

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 15, 2021
    Kopperl, TX
    Yeah you should go next year, I'll be there again. There were no problems, no arguments, nothing. Everyone was there to have a good time. I went cheap, I packed a big cooler full of beer and lunch meat.

The heater is a propane Mr Buddy, it's indoor safe and has an automatic low oxygen shut off. I left my side door cracked just to be on the safe side.

I'm planning to go to "Thunder in the Hill Country" in March.
    is the Bikers Adult Rally still happening any place? went 2 years to it in Alvarado, was fun and closer to home in dfw at that time. where is the Thunder in the Hill Country being held, we life in the North end of the Hill Country now.

fourx4forfun

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 15, 2021
    Kopperl, TX

got looks from couple guys but got plenty of shorts and skirt pics as well as couple putting on booby show in a place on the strand, heck they want to show no problem, show appreciation.

TxBigfoot

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2011
    Red Oak

Screenshot-20221023-074829-Photos.jpg

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Josephn58333
    Top Bottom