• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cporfe

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 90%
    9   1   0
    Jun 20, 2018
    Elgin
    I received my 2021 NRA Board members voting package today. I've looked over the 2020 thread and didn't see anything I could use this year. I'm thinking of writing in candidates. I know it won't help any, but its something.

I'm thinking: Chris Cox, the old NRA-ILA director WLP fired. Rob Pincus who couldn't get heard when he made his protest. Who else? The guy suing the NRA?

It requires a name and the persons city and state info. I know Chris Cox lives in Arlington, VA. I'll have to find out where Pincus lives, somewhere in CO. And I definitely will have to research who is suing the NRA.

Anything positive thoughts?

Reactions: JRH

Texan-in-Training

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Rockdale, Texas
    Of all of them, Kim Rhode is the only one I recognized.
    While a great lady and competitor, I'm not sure I would pick her to go "toe-to-toe" against LaPierre, since that seems to be what this is all about.
    On page 79 of the American Hunter, there is a NRA Board declaration about the Chapter 11 filing... I got the impression reading it, that LaPierre is not an elected officer, but someone that has an "employment contract" with the Association. Who knows how "locked in" he may be...
    I recall last time the election came up, there was discussions about only voting for one candidate, as that would count for more... never quite understood that.
    Hoping that Texas Redneck offers us some "sage advice" since I'd like my vote(s) be worth while.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    What about Adam Kraut?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    He declined a seat because of all the fuckery the NRA is involved with.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I received my 2021 NRA Board members voting package today. I've looked over the 2020 thread and didn't see anything I could use this year. I'm thinking of writing in candidates. I know it won't help any, but its something.

I'm thinking: Chris Cox, the old NRA-ILA director WLP fired. Rob Pincus who couldn't get heard when he made his protest. Who else? The guy suing the NRA?

It requires a name and the persons city and state info. I know Chris Cox lives in Arlington, VA. I'll have to find out where Pincus lives, somewhere in CO. And I definitely will have to research who is suing the NRA.

Anything positive thoughts?

Donald Trump may not be o busy now. What is Neal Knox' Grandson's name?

The NRA is hopeless as long as Little Wayne can hide behid his "Nominating Committee" fortress. Just more FRAUD on us all. . . . . .
    leVieux

Top Bottom