• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

TexasFlash

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2013
    the long-awaited Kraken, released...
    https://defendingtherepublic.org/
    you can click on the lawsuits filed tonight/this am; GA and MI so far...
    For those of you wanting more info on everything going on w/election farce, I have been spending a lot of time here. Great site, but a LOT of information. They are in the process of being de-platformed by WordPress, so that should clue you in as to their politics-Conservative.
    TRUMP!!!
    Target Sports

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    So, if you did not watch the hearing in Pennsylvania today, you should find it on YouTube and watch it. Wow. Actual testimony from those who witnessed the many examples of election fraud, just in a few key counties of PA. This thing is HUGE. Trump even phoned in and made a statement. And I think this is smart to take it before the court of public opinion. You would never get this from the MSM, but the word IS getting out, and it IS widespread, and it sure looks like it DID affect the outcome. And I am again given hope that Trump may yet pull this thing off.
    I didn't watch it but the Cliff Notes ramifications are huge. I keep listening to Sidney Powell and her steadfastness in her position. She was interviewed by Lou Dobbs last Friday and he asked her when/if she would start releasing info/evidence she had. She said it wouldn't be Monday. Could be early as Wednesday, yesterday, but most likely wouldn't happen until Friday. The Pennsylvania hearing was/is not part of her deal so tomorrow may very well be the beginning of the end for the Biden reign, if the Pennsylvania hearing was not. At this point one can only hope and pray that's where this is headed.

Just like their efforts to cheat were so over the top that as the evidence is revealed even the most ardent liberal has to admit "something" happened; so to will the evidence beginning to be put forth, that "something" happened, will be that it's simply can't be denied away.

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    I didn't watch it but the Cliff Notes ramifications are huge.
    You have to watch it. It will take about two hours, but you will be glad you did it. I just feel kind of punch drunk today. Like maybe it is not real. This thing was/will be stolen. Our elections are completely broken. And you KNOW as you watch this that it's just little ol' PA and it would NEVER happen anywhere else....
    Rightt....

Watch it.

ETA. Here. It's one click away:

Last edited:

outdare

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 24, 2009
    Cumby

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    So, if you did not watch the hearing in Pennsylvania today, you should find it on YouTube and watch it. Wow. Actual testimony from those who witnessed the many examples of election fraud, just in a few key counties of PA. This thing is HUGE. Trump even phoned in and made a statement. And I think this is smart to take it before the court of public opinion. You would never get this from the MSM, but the word IS getting out, and it IS widespread, and it sure looks like it DID affect the outcome. And I am again given hope that Trump may yet pull this thing off.
    If Gambler didn't see it, it didn't happen.

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    If Gambler didn't see it, it didn't happen.
    I did see it.

No proof of anything that they say happened and this is just a bunch of good ole' boys sitting around the table BS'ing each other.

Go to court, prove your case or you got nuttin;

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    Ha ha, sure. Whatever.
    You provided no evidence that you saw it.
    No evidence required that I know of.

It's just more gum flapping until they show proof in a court of law. No sense getting yourself all aroused about a bunch of republicans sitting around agreeing with each other and tell tales of woe in other cases. They don't mean squat, and don't change a single thing.

karlac

Lately too damn busy to have Gone fishin' ...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs
    Ha ha, sure. Whatever.
    You provided no evidence that you saw it.

No evidence required that I know of.

It's just more gum flapping until they show proof in a court of law. No sense getting yourself all aroused about a bunch of republicans sitting around agreeing with each other and tell tales of woe in other cases. They don't mean squat, and don't change a single thing.

Sadly, have to agree with both examples of y'alls optimism and pessimism.

SOB's dims/globalist's stole this election, and if the recent past with regard to any expectation of justice is any indication (i.e. impeachment, Huber, Flynn, Durham, Clinton's, Biden, Epstein, et al), it's a long shot that's we'll see a favorable outcome.

A purposely dumbed down electorate, along with those of us asleep at the switch, for two generations, and you can kiss your forefather's unique experiment in 'government by the people' goodbye.

ITMT, more ammo and SHTF preparation is sure looking to be a better path than optimism to this old man ...

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    Sadly, have to agree with both examples of y'alls optimism and pessimism.

SOB's dims/globalist's stole this election, and if the recent past with regard to any expectation of justice is any indication (i.e. impeachment, Huber, Flynn, Durham, Clinton's, Biden, Epstein, et al), it's a long shot that's we'll see a favorable outcome.

A purposely dumbed down electorate, along with those of us asleep at the switch, for two generations, and you can kiss your forefather's unique experiment in 'government by the people' goodbye.

ITMT, more ammo and SHTF preparation is sure looking to be a better path than optimism to this old man ...
    I think you are dead-on balls accurate !

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I was listening to it live. Later that day the senator that chaired that hearing was restricted from twitter.

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    Can you believe that sh*t ?
    Yes. Absolutely.
    There are no greater schmucks than Zuck and Dorsey. They were right in front of a Congressional committee a week before the election. Wide eyed and SHOCKED that anyone would even suggest that they ran biased platforms. Once the election gets sorted out, we need to concentrate on big tech.

motorcarman

Compulsive Collector
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 13, 2015
    Rural Wise County, TX.
    Former Undersecretary of Defense, Ezra Cohen-Watnick might be a very dangerous person to the democtrats. Someone they might want to silence.

He and Flynn likely know where the 'bodies are buried'.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Yes. Absolutely.
    There are no greater schmucks than Zuck and Dorsey. They were right in front of a Congressional committee a week before the election. Wide eyed and SHOCKED that anyone would even suggest that they ran biased platforms. Once the election gets sorted out, we need to concentrate on big tech.
    Jack Dorsey is only a figure head, he doesn't have any real control over Twitter anymore. He only owns about 13% of Twitter now.

Top Bottom