• Trump or Biden

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Me too but you think the left are going to roll over after fighting Trump tooth and nail for the last five years? The Transition Integrity Project is not a conspiracy theory. They openly released their intentions.
    Just hoping the gap will be wide enough that most Americans will accept it, and the leftists will just be noise in the background (again...).
    Hurley's Gold

MacZC7

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2020
    Texas
    Just hoping the gap will be wide enough that most Americans will accept it, and the leftists will just be noise in the background (again...).
    ALWAYS be able to differentiate between signal and noise...that filter will get you far.

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    We'll see how it plays out on Tuesday. I sure hope we can overcome all the voter fraud.

I just woke up and had a nightmare that Joe had won pretty handily in PA, MI, WI, OH, and FL. Smashing Trump. Ted Cruz was arguing with me at some restaurant about the 2nd amendment and how I wouldn't be losing my firearms or ammo. Weird dream. I probably won't be able to shoot until a Republican gets back in office if Joe wins, ammo prices won't go down and good luck finding reloading supplies if it happens. That's just the shooting habit portion. China and Russia will wreck us economically. We know he's dirty as shit and in bed with both. That's what will really hurt us.

etmo

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2020
    Cedar Creek, Tx
    Me too but you think the left are going to roll over after fighting Trump tooth and nail for the last five years? The Transition Integrity Project is not a conspiracy theory. They openly released their intentions.

That's actually the least of my worries. SCOTUS will slap that BS down in a heartbeat. Fringe lawsuits won't affect anything.

The concern is that the election will be close, as it was last time, and that some few counties in a few states will be able to swing the outcome, again, as was the cast last time. We were in a sense very lucky that the left were so overconfident -- they didn't bother to cheat very much last time, because they didn't feel any need. Now, as you say, they've been fighting and preparing their fraud for 4 full years. On election day, I fear we'll be swept aside by the broad scope of that fraud.

The great weakness of the Rs has always been that they keep playing by rules which the democrats have long since abandoned. The Rs have been patting themselves on the back for 4 years, yuk-yukking about how wrong the polls were, while the democrats have been working to steal this election. FFS, Hitlery Clinton is an elector, if that doesn't spell it out for us all, then nothing will.

I just woke up and had a nightmare that Joe had won pretty handily in PA, MI, WI, OH, and FL.

This election is stressful to a lot of people. I have been careful to vent some stress now to help ensure that a bad outcome on election day won't have as powerful an impact on me. This was the problem with the left in 2016 -- they were certain they would win, and they got the judo combination of going from planning their celebrations to living with defeat, and so we got our many liberal tears videos
    Hopefully we'll win again, but with all the fraud we're facing, the 4 years of MSM brainwashing the average American, the surge of the radical left, and let's be honest -- Trump's personality is distasteful to many -- with all those factors, we have quite a mountain to climb.

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    That's actually the least of my worries. SCOTUS will slap that BS down in a heartbeat. Fringe lawsuits won't affect anything.

The concern is that the election will be close, as it was last time, and that some few counties in a few states will be able to swing the outcome, again, as was the cast last time. We were in a sense very lucky that the left were so overconfident -- they didn't bother to cheat very much last time, because they didn't feel any need. Now, as you say, they've been fighting and preparing their fraud for 4 full years. On election day, I fear we'll be swept aside by the broad scope of that fraud.

The great weakness of the Rs has always been that they keep playing by rules which the democrats have long since abandoned. The Rs have been patting themselves on the back for 4 years, yuk-yukking about how wrong the polls were, while the democrats have been working to steal this election. FFS, Hitlery Clinton is an elector, if that doesn't spell it out for us all, then nothing will.

This election is stressful to a lot of people. I have been careful to vent some stress now to help ensure that a bad outcome on election day won't have as powerful an impact on me. This was the problem with the left in 2016 -- they were certain they would win, and they got the judo combination of going from planning their celebrations to living with defeat, and so we got our many liberal tears videos
    Hopefully we'll win again, but with all the fraud we're facing, the 4 years of MSM brainwashing the average American, the surge of the radical left, and let's be honest -- Trump's personality is distasteful to many -- with all those factors, we have quite a mountain to climb.

I think the amount of fraud is going to be VERY VERY difficult to overcome. Unless they push over the registered voter number it will be tough to prove.

MacZC7

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2020
    Texas
    Perhaps he's taken a lot of shot to the head... But I'm thinkin' not near as many as he's given! LOL
    He’s back to fighting...
    I watched a recent Joe Rogan interview of Mike Tyson and it was great. I’m not a huge Rogan fan but I keep my mind open by researching and cross referencing even sides I do not care for. Know thine enemy...

Antares

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2015
    Seabrook, TX
    Well the NYT and Sienna college poll has Biden up in 4 battleground states NYT has no credibility so can't believe them Everyone is calling this a very close election I hope they are wrong and Trump wins by a landslide.

mitchntx

Sarcasm Sensei
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 15, 2012
    Waco-ish
    Just in case ... all mags are loaded and I have transported supplies, weapons and ammo to a location west of Boerne.

If anyone asks ... deer season opens next week end. The perfect storm.

MacZC7

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2020
    Texas
    Well the NYT and Sienna college poll has Biden up in 4 battleground states NYT has no credibility so can't believe them Everyone is calling this a very close election I hope they are wrong and Trump wins by a landslide.
    I forgot about the 30 electoral college votes rule. If that happens we will know Tuesday.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Pennsylvania is now saying they probably won't have their results tabulated until Friday.

Bobk

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    Seguin
    Saw an interesting post on another forum, Trump wins and the Dems keep the House and win the Senate.....impeachment.

Top Bottom