• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • plinkr

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 18, 2019
    US
    Oh man, I will still be out of town for the 20th, really sorry to miss that one. I've been a fan of PBR since college. Of course that was a different PBR...

Sent from my SM-J730F using Tapatalk

yellowg

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2020
    Pflugerville, Texas
    White House saying to limit gatherings to 10 or less people now. Seems like it’s getting worse.

Also a really good time to buy stocks if you have some free cash floating around. Market should recover by end of year.

lightflyer1

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 2, 2015
    I wouldn't buy just yet. They are predicting another 20% loss before it gets better. I wouldn't even think of buying in until this virus thing gets under control. Too many people going to be out of work and businesses shut down.

plinkr

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 18, 2019
    US
    I wouldn't buy just yet. They are predicting another 20% loss before it gets better. I wouldn't even think of buying in until this virus thing gets under control. Too many people going to be out of work and businesses shut down.
    Average down, nobody knows how to pick a bottom.

Sent from my SM-J730F using Tapatalk

lightflyer1

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 2, 2015
    True but look at what is happening around us. Do you really think we have hit bottom just yet? They don't even have anything under control at this time. The market doesn't usually go up when stores and business are closing, airlines thinking of shutting down, cruise lines shutting down, restaurants and bars off limits except for delivery and takeout, schools closing, grocery stores closing early and looking like old Moscow stores when I worked there back in the 90's and millions told to self quarantine. People hoarding and getting ready for the worst. But go ahead and buy now if you want to. I moved all my money to cash just before the first big drop. So a lot of this isn't affecting me financially just yet.

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    Sitting on the sidelines with cash is the best position to be in right now...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

ShootTheBreeze

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2015
    Round Rock, TX
    Do you think we will be able to / should meet for lunch?

This was published: https://www.kxan.com/news/local/williamson-county/williamson-county-provides-update-on-covid-19/

County Judge Bill Gravell issued orders, effective at 6 p.m. Wednesday, that prohibits gatherings of 10 or more until May 11. He said it applies to weddings, churches, religious services or any other activities where people gather.

Restaurants must close their dining areas open to the public, but can still provide takeout or no-contact delivery services. Bars cannot allow consumption of alcohol on their premises and have to close their common areas, as well, Gravell said.

What do you say?
    STB

yellowg

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2020
    Pflugerville, Texas
    It’s probably prudent to skip this outing and all future outings until this virus crap has been resolved. You don’t want to be the person who starts a community transmission.

lightflyer1

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 2, 2015
    I can't be there due to my diabetes and my wife's heart issues. We are more problematic to deal with if we get it than others. So we are pretty much locked in the house other than grocery runs I make. Fortunately we are allowed to work from home 100% as well, so no worries there.

coachrick

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    north-north Austin
    Regarding the range itself:

z1i9Ia14dIQa72AZzR26qsBzZsfZs1uT3jPejkUa0It.png

Temporary Changes to Shoot Point Blank Store Hours

We are temporarily adjusting our retail and range hours to 12pm - 6pm daily, starting Friday, March 20th until further notice. For students with scheduled classes outside these hours, access will be granted 15 minutes prior to your scheduled class start time.

You can find store information, shop for products, classes, eGift Cards, and memberships at ShootPointBlank.com. We will continue to notify all customers via email and our website with any updates regarding store operations.

On behalf of our associates and suppliers, we can’t thank you enough for your continued support and patience during these difficult times. We look forward to serving you.

Live Confidently,
    Shoot Point Blank

Attachments

• z1i9Ia14dIQa72AZzR26qsBzZsfZs1uT3jPejkUa0It.png
      z1i9Ia14dIQa72AZzR26qsBzZsfZs1uT3jPejkUa0It.png
      3.7 KB · Views: 360
    Top Bottom