Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.

ronbwolf

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2016
    Watch 2000 mules, the tip of the iceburg! They track 2000+ people who visit at least 10 drop boxes, and 5 organizations, so the true number is way more! THE 2020 ELECTION WAS STOLEN! JOE BIDEN IS NOT A DULY ELECTED PRESIDENT!

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    I just watched '2000 Mules" for free on actvid.com...

Even when you already know or suspect, the truth of the extent of ballot harvesting and fraud in the 2020 election is mind blowing...

Would that there was anyone to prosecute the perpetrators...

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Followed that link.
    My phone says it has virises and locked my phone up. Jad to reboot it to get off the site.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    I just watched '2000 Mules" for free on actvid.com...

Even when you already know or suspect, the truth of the extent of ballot harvesting and fraud in the 2020 election is mind blowing...

Would that there was anyone to prosecute the perpetrators...
    Now that you have watched it for free, buy the dvd from Dinesh and show it to everyone you have a chance to.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Stick with Ol Flippy until Ol' Flippy literally can't make calls anymore because the towers won't talk to it.
    I really miss my StarTAC 8500. Pure analog, so the clearest sound of any phone I've ever had. I hate the way all modern systems render voices so poorly. On the the analog system of the day (AMPS?) I could actually hear what people were saying. On every digital phone I've ever had, I've been forced to guess a couple of words in every sentence spoken to me.

RIP, my old friend.

motorola-startac2.jpg

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    I really miss my StarTAC 8500. Pure analog, so the clearest sound of any phone I've ever had. I hate the way all modern systems render voices so poorly. On the the analog system of the day (AMPS?) I could actually hear what people were saying. On every digital phone I've ever had, I've been forced to guess a couple of words in every sentence spoken to me.

RIP, my old friend.

View attachment 319308

I hear that (pun intended) - digital also seems to be far easier to block / lose signal on, and it drops calls far more often.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen

RIP, my old friend.

View attachment 319308
    Yup. Kind of miss my old Virgon Mobile Motorolla phone. Best signal and sound I ever had on a mobile phone.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    To go back on topic (Shock!), here's an analysis from a couple of guys, both lawyers, who have repeatedly proven themselves to be pretty smart (Viva) and savvy (Robert). I haven't watched it because I'm busy at the moment but I will certainly see it before the day is out.

Tell me what y'all think.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx

RIP, my old friend.

View attachment 319308
    If only the antenna top didn't strip after pulling it up many times. The one thing I don't miss from that time, all the many charges AirTouch (Before it became Verizon) would bill me, i.e. long distance, roaming, different company tower use, time use and mainland connection fee to name a few.

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    To go back on topic (Shock!), here's an analysis from a couple of guys, both lawyers, who have repeatedly proven themselves to be pretty smart (Viva) and savvy (Robert). I haven't watched it because I'm busy at the moment but I will certainly see it before the day is out.

I think I only really need a review for something I haven't read or watched, but am thinking about reading or watching, not for something I have already read or watched...

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx

My thought on the video, it basically gives a synopsis of the movie. It seems that Barnes has seen the movie and Viva has not. I haven't yet seen the movie so I can't tell if there is much more info given.

My opinion on how far this will go? Probably about as far as an investigation into Jeffery Epstein's records has gone.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Okay, now I have watched the '2000 Mules' movie. Very damning evidence IMO, but will it change anything?

As far as the current administration goes, no, I don't believe so. As far as elections going forward? Yes, that I believe, and there have been changes in some states to election laws. Has there been enough changes? That I don't believe.

I watched a legislation hearing in Wisconsin (I believe in March 2022) in which "True The Vote" founder Catherine Englebrecht showed much of the evidence shown in 2000 Mules. Although Wisconsin has changed some voter laws since the 2020 election, the democrat rep argued that there wasn't a way to quell absentee mail in voting without it being too hard for some to go to an election location. I'm thinking to myself that couldn't they have absentee registration for those that have hardships much like handicap registration for vehicles?

I'm not sure how much of the other four states mentioned in 2000 Mules has done about voter fraud, but personally I don't believe it will be enough to stop a lot of the fraud.

Reactions: gll

wakosama

Collapse now - Avoid the rush
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2022
    Spring
    Honestly, it looks like more talk and nothing done. Same s**t different day. Old folks all know it's been going on for decades and we never got anywhere trying to change. rich got richer and the rest of us got blamed. war, pestilence, famine all good business. did you know AIDS has made more money than any other single 'disease' in the history of 'history' and no cure yet? probably a million ways to cover it up so it gets spread more. WHO did a good job makin' that. Makes Ebola look like high school lab stuff. Of course it's all swept under the rug with focus on COVID. Sigh, sorry, just todays rant because the lawn needs work and its not exactly cool out there and I need 25 to sell hereon. I will be watching it again though. Be well all. GBA

Top Bottom