ARJ Defense ad

2 of the most CLASSLESS soon to be EX-POLITICIANS!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Somewhere here nor there....
    Its absolutely INFURIATING the way ole "Murkowski" of AK. and "Castle" of Delaware are acting after the people in their states voted/spoke and said they were no longer welcome!!!!! to WHINE, COMPLAIN and downright continue to put down the WINNER of the races they just lost is CLASSLESS!!! and those 2 are nothing but PIECES OF ST-T for their childish actions!!!!! heck Castle is even still talking sh-t about his opponant even after the election is OVER!!! its almost like he's intentionally trying to sabbotage the election for her!!!!!!! what a JACK-A$$!!!!!!!!!!! even Carl Rove is still talking trash about her!! another Jacka$$ who has lost whatever respect i had for him to begin with!!!
    Lynx Defense

MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    The great country of West Texas
    I dont know why their complaining! Everybodies been telling the SOB's their sick and tired of bad politics.
    Its called winning the VOTES!! If the people dont like the bumbs, they wont vote for them.
    Maybe these idiots will go jump off a bridge.

Clockwork

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    Now, now. Alaska has a time honored tradition of crooked bastards in politics. Ted Stevens (dead). Lisa Murkowski (embarassed). Sarah Palin (retarded).

;)

SiscoKid

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SE TEXAS
    Now, now. Alaska has a time honored tradition of crooked bastards in politics. Ted Stevens (dead). Lisa Murkowski (embarassed). Sarah Palin (retarded).

That is not a nice thing to say about your next President.

But we always knew that liberals are not nice people.

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Somewhere here nor there....
    and speaking of Murkowski, the selfish BEEEEYACH has decided to run again on her own write-in ticket!!!!! what a SELFISH $%###^%$!!!!! all she's truely gonna do is ensure a victory for the DEMOTERD that runs in that election!!! cause she's gonna split the vote between her and Miller only to let the Demoncrap win!! I cant wait till we rid this country of all the SELFISH PRICKS on both sides of the isle like Murkowski, Crist, Spector and Castle etc!!!!!!!!!

res1b3uq

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2009
    and speaking of Murkowski, the selfish BEEEEYACH has decided to run again on her own write-in ticket!!!!! what a SELFISH $%###^%$!!!!! all she's truely gonna do is ensure a victory for the DEMOTERD that runs in that election!!! cause she's gonna split the vote between her and Miller only to let the Demoncrap win!! I cant wait till we rid this country of all the SELFISH PRICKS on both sides of the isle like Murkowski, Crist, Spector and Castle etc!!!!!!!!!
    I shall point out again, and shall continue during his next election, all of these people were endorsed, and recruited, by our Senator Cornyn.

SiscoKid

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SE TEXAS
    I shall point out again, and shall continue during his next election, all of these people were endorsed, and recruited, by our Senator Cornyn.

Not exactly correct.

Sure Cornyn "endorsed" the Repug challengers early on. But also early on we had fewer real valid candidates. Recall last year Obammy and the democrats were on a Mountain High. They were slapping fists like they had raised the Flag on Mount Suribachi. They could do no wrong. My how times have changed in 12 months or so.

Their policies have decimated the country. Stimulus, bailouts, cash for klunkers, then ObummerCare, all LOSERS. The people, mainly through the Tea Party, have risen up in droves.

Today the Tea Party has much, much, much more influence. Democrats are cowering in a corner in a fetal position. Great candidates are coming out of the Repug woodwork. It is looking right now like November will be Hari Kari for democrats.

Sorry guys, apologize for all the WWII innuendos.

murfdog

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Pearland,TX
    +1 for the new republic let's call it the USA!I hope all this excitment is not just talk we must VOTE out the old mess and start a new !

Murfdog

res1b3uq

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2009
    Not exactly correct.

Sure Cornyn "endorsed" the Repug challengers early on. But also early on we had fewer real valid candidates. Recall last year Obammy and the democrats were on a Mountain High. They were slapping fists like they had raised the Flag on Mount Suribachi. They could do no wrong. My how times have changed in 12 months or so.

Their policies have decimated the country. Stimulus, bailouts, cash for klunkers, then ObummerCare, all LOSERS. The people, mainly through the Tea Party, have risen up in droves.

Today the Tea Party has much, much, much more influence. Democrats are cowering in a corner in a fetal position. Great candidates are coming out of the Repug woodwork. It is looking right now like November will be Hari Kari for democrats.

Sorry guys, apologize for all the WWII innuendos.
    SiscoKid--- I thought a long time about how to answer you. It would have taken a book. A few moments ago I heard a comment from a Lady, (I speak Alaskan). My feelings on ALL the Republican "Establishment"--- "They better buck up or stay in the truck" YeeeeHaaaaa

res1b3uq

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2009
    Screenshot-1..jpg Man!!! This has just got to go through-- I am making it the background on my computer.

Top Bottom