• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bbslider001

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 8, 2020
    Fort Worth, Texas
    Thought I'd put this here as it's my first comp. I have been training for TTG for about 3 months now, and firearm training for over about 1.5 years. Let's hope I see some payoff! My real goal though is smooth runs and staying safe. Looking forward to being the worst one there.... LOLOL

Anyone else heard of this comp?

Texas SOT

bbslider001

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 8, 2020
    Fort Worth, Texas
    Just reporting back after a stellar time. I have not had that much fun since I can remember. Not only did I have clean runs, but I actually placed 10th overall out of 33 competitors. I was really happy to hear that at the end. My best place in the Stages was 5th, but I also failed to neutralize a few targets in two stages. The moving steel pistol stage whooped my tail. I gotta work on those. I have never shot a Texas Star or moving plates.

Anyways, the next one is March 5th and I am going back down. This facility was nothing short of epic. I will be there. If you want to experience a worldclass facility and meet some great people, I highly recommend it. Chad, the owner, makes a great host.

Orbie

Born Texan
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 21, 2011
    San Antonio
    Just reporting back after a stellar time. I have not had that much fun since I can remember. Not only did I have clean runs, but I actually placed 10th overall out of 33 competitors. I was really happy to hear that at the end. My best place in the Stages was 5th, but I also failed to neutralize a few targets in two stages. The moving steel pistol stage whooped my tail. I gotta work on those. I have never shot a Texas Star or moving plates.

Anyways, the next one is March 5th and I am going back down. This facility was nothing short of epic. I will be there. If you want to experience a worldclass facility and meet some great people, I highly recommend it. Chad, the owner, makes a great host.
    Great Job!

That sounds like it would be a blast

bbslider001

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 8, 2020
    Fort Worth, Texas
    Couple of shots from the weekend. Yeah it was a LOT of fun and great facility to do some work.

Screenshot_20220216-072143~5.png
    Screenshot_20220216-071926.png

Top Bottom