• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dancing Heretik

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 8, 2018
    San Antonio, TX
    I love working at a gun shop! I came in to work a couple of weeks ago, and before I could even get to my desk, my brother tells me he's got something to show me that he thinks I'll really like.

He was right.

Walther.standing.jpg

WaltherPP.LogoSide.jpg

A Walther PP. I believe the next picture means that it was made in 1963.

WaltherPP.63.jpg

I started making payments on it immediately. Just 2 more payments to go. I love it!
    DK Firearms

Dancing Heretik

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 8, 2018
    San Antonio, TX
    You need to setup a "Go Fund Me a PPK" account so you can get it sooner and we can get a range report.
    It's a PP, not a PPK. Relatively small difference. But, I like the PP better than the PPK.

You mean your own brother wont let you try it out before its completely paid off?
    The fact that he's letting me make payments and pay only what he paid for it is quite enough.

I've been jonesing for a new gun for a while. And this even drags it out longer. A whole month of buying a gun. I like it.

Andyd

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2018
    The Walther PP is a really nice gun. Bearing in mind that Carl Walther developed it in 1929 in .32 ACP, or as it was originally called in Germany the 7,65 Browning, it had influenced the development of handgun for the rest of the century. Your gun has a spare mag with the steel mag bottom in it and is nicer to shoot with the original plastic mag extension.

The PP is a classical and very well made firearm!

jar

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    The Valley
    Jess some PRON:

a J.P. Sauer 38h:
    standard.jpg

That particular pistol was made in 1942 and captured in Italy or North Africa about a year or two later.

Mauser HSc:
    standard.jpg

The little Mauser is about the same size as a modern PPK/s, shorter barrel but about the same size grip as a PP.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    When I was a teen, digging in Dad's Army trunk, came up with a n.i.b. Walther 7.65 (.32ACP) NAZI Officer's Dress kit, pistol, black painted leather holster, extra mag, had cheap unfinished wood grip scales but the machine work & finish of the metal was fine. Like a dumb kid, I lost the box and eventually the holster, but my Nephew still has the gun & magazines. When the 1970's Houston crime spree hit, I bought a new U S Manufactured .380 PPKS from "Hook's Gun Shop" on South Post Oak near the A J Foyt Chevy Dealership, & still carry it sometimes. If you ever hear me going around muttering "flip UP, flip UP!", you'd know that was a Walther day. leVieux

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom