• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jack Ryan

Mr. Medium
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2016
    Eseldorf
    Just a general question. I have been practicing drawing and cocking. I have almost got it down with my .45 SAA, so I started seeing what I can do with the 1911. The draw back on the hammer seems a bit more resistive than the .45, but I can almsot get it out and cocked in one motion. Anyway I know there are a few 1911 guys out there and looking for some feedbacks.

BTW I have carried C&L.
    Of course its dangerous, it is a gun.
    Guns International

Attachments

• guns 1911 of course its dangerous.jpg
      guns 1911 of course its dangerous.jpg
      19.5 KB · Views: 208

ShotgunAg

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2020
    Frisco
    If you want to carry a 1911 style pistol with the hammer down, may I suggest that you look at www.cosaintarms.com. Greg Mooney has developed a 1911 style pistol, mine is a 9mm so that my LTC students can more easily shoot it, where you cock the firearm just like a standard 1911. When the hammer is back, you push the hammer forward with your thumb... this lowers the hammer and raises the safety thumb latch. So you carry with the gun cocked and the hammer down. When you draw the firearm and use your thumb to remove the safety, when you push down, the hammer goes back and is cocked. My gun has a trigger pull at about 3.5 lbs. WOW is this gun smooth. If you are in the north Dallas area and want to see it, please contact me and I will be glad to share. This is a great carry gun.. I really love the way it shoots.. so smooth and accurate with the great trigger. If you contact Greg please tell him you saw this post from Luke... Thank you and be Blessed...

Top Bottom