• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hullhullhull

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 11, 2022
    El Paso
    Good evening y’all.

I will be hosting an El Paso TGT group shoot/social get together on 18 February 2023 at 1:00 PM.

For my like minded friends that have previously attended, please feel free to head directly to the range if that is easier for you.

For those people that have not attended one of these get togethers we will meet at the Love’s Travel Stop off of exit 0 on I-10W going from El Paso toward Las Cruces. The address is

3000 Mountain Pass Blvd, Anthony, TX 79821.

I will be driving a white 2017 Chevrolet Silverado dually 3500 with a black flatbed.

After linking up at Love’s, making introductions, and securing last minute supplies we will head out to the Anthony Gap area for a few hours. Exact location to be determine based on who shows up and what other activity is taking place in the area. We are going to BLM land across the border in New Mexico on a dirt road with no services so plan accordingly.

You will need food, water, targets, target stands, ammo, weapon(s), maintenance kit, electronic ear pro, trauma kit, first aid kit, trash bags, and clothing appropriate for our desert environment.

All styles of firearms and all shooting disciplines are welcome. Safety rules will be briefed and followed while on the range.

I will update this post a few days out with weather.

I look forward to meeting anyone who comes on out.
    ARJ Defense ad

Last edited:

hullhullhull

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 11, 2022
    El Paso
    Weather considerations for this Saturday are as follows:
    Expect sunny skies with a high temperature of 58 to 63° FWinds at 5 mph from the southeast. 32% humidity and no precipitation. The air quality index is looking good and we should have daylight until about 6:00 PM.

I look forward to seeing y’all out there.

JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    UPDATE: Due to uncertainty and others not knowing if they can make it, we changed the time to tomorrow at 2PM. That is Sunday, Feb 19, at 2PM.

Top Bottom