• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    How do you castrate someone with no balls?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    giphy.gif

Attachments

• giphy.gif
      giphy.gif
      600.1 KB · Views: 557

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    “A 15-year-old female was approached by a group of individuals, and was punched and kicked to the ground and had her property removed,” police said Friday.

Where I come from, that’s known as robbery. Looking at NY law, the video appears to show that elements for Robbery - 2nd Degree have been met. That’s Class C felony (7 to 15 yrs. in prison).

Yet the police said “... had her property removed”. These criminals exist because government allows them to.

Last edited:

Whistler

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 28, 2014
    Northeast Texas
    Disgusting. "A group of teenage boys" my ass, always try to make out like it was youthful hijinks or childhood indiscretion. As Trump said "they are animals" and should be put down like an aggressive dog.

Our society is sick, festering and so called Progressives make it worse by the day. If I sound pissed it's because I am. If it seems over the top I think its half enough.

I'll stop before I work myself into a lather but its past time we put a stop to this bullshit.

skfullgun

Dances With Snakes
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 14, 2017
    In the woods...
    Disgusting. "A group of teenage boys" my ass, always try to make out like it was youthful hijinks or childhood indiscretion. As Trump said "they are animals" and should be put down like an aggressive dog.

Our society is sick, festering and so called Progressives make it worse by the day. If I sound pissed it's because I am. If it seems over the top I think its half enough.

I'll stop before I work myself into a lather but its past time we put a stop to this bullshit.
    Amen, brother. I'm buying what you are selling!

phoenix

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2014
    I would not own a pair of Air Jordans, but that's not the point.
    Savage animals is what this video portrays.
    I remember reading Lord Of The Flies when I was a child and being disturbed by the prospect of such savagery. Turns out it was not an exaggerated premise after all.

And they are soft on crime up there on top of that. My understanding is even some violent criminals are being released without cash bail and they are committing crimes right back when they get out. The elements liberals have to pander to in order to get elected sickens me.

Top Bottom