• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hullhullhull

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 11, 2022
    El Paso
    Good evening y’all.

I will be hosting an El Paso TGT group get together this weekend 13 November at 1:00 PM. Meet at the Flying J off of exit 0 on I-10W going from El Paso toward Las Cruces. The address is

3001 Mountain Pass Blvd, Anthony, TX 79821

After linking up and introductions are made we will head out to the Anthony Gap area for a few hours. Exact location to be determine based on who shows up and what other activity is going on in the area. We are going to BLM land on a dirt road with no services. Plan accordingly.
    Weather considerations: Expect 64°, 8 mph winds from the north, partly cloudy, and sunset is at 5:09 PM. You will need food, water, targets, ammo, weapon, maintenance kit, electronic ear pro, first aid kit, trash bags, and clothing appropriate for our desert environment.

I look forward to meeting anyone who comes on out.
    Texas SOT

JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    Wow, thread awesomely done, my friend. I will be there.

Fellas, I plead with you, come out and have some fun. Us like minded gentlemen need to congregate and more so now, than ever. The guys in central and east Texas really put on some fun shoots and it can be hard for us, all the way over here in the west, to join em. So let's put one on for ourselves.

You don't have to be the best shot, the best weapons manipulator, or even have any expensive guns. Bring the high points, bring the tauruses, bring the glocks... Hahaha but seriously, come out and join us. If you don't have enough ammo, I can spare some. I got you and next time you can get me. This is for camaraderie.

Depending on who shows, I'll take a table, gazebo, and a couple boxes of pizza and anything else I can think of. I have a pretty complete kit to repair firearms so bring what you can, but it doesn't have to be a lot. What we have is what we have and we'll make do. JUST COME OUT and have some fun.

God bless, my brothers in arms and, along with ehull, I look forward to seeing you all. Have a great rest of the week.

Last edited:

JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    Alright fellas, final call on meeting up to shoot in a couple of hours. We will be at a spot in the gap that is on the south side of the road. If anyone else is interested in coming out, text me at 915 790 6771 and I'll text a link for maps.

hullhullhull

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 11, 2022
    El Paso
    I’m driving a White Chevy Silverado flatbed dually with an orange 5 gallon water cooler on the back along with some other stuff.

JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    Yesterday was awesome.

Gentlemen who live in El Paso and may be on the fence about going, ehull, Ozz, and bif are some solid guys. All three are a gentleman's gentleman and their safety habits are top shelf, to the point where it's clearly embedded in their subconscious but they still pull from the conscious mind and as a result, I've not seen one slip up and feel completely at ease around these fellas.

They're patient and very giving, in the sense that they will gladly go out of their way to help you be a better shooter, have a fine tuned and zeroed platform, and it's all pulled from an obvious wealth of experience and knowledge. Money can NOT buy the experience and lessons learned from being around people who are better than you, who help you to be better, all while having such a relaxed humility about it.

So come on out and have some fun with us. You'll only have to worry about me, but I'm harmless and when I flag someone, it's always only ever with an empty weapon.

All jokes aside, so far, we've gone from only one of us, to now five of us, in just two trips. We'd love to see that number go up. Nothing better than being around like minded folks and having some good ol fashioned fun, all while advancing in your skill as a shooter.

Ehull posted a thread for the next meet. Within that thread, there will be a short video of the last meet. Hopefully some more of you can make it out.

God bless and I wish you all and yours, nothing but the best.

Top Bottom