• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • will083031

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2010
    san antonio
    I everyone, is Wolf ,S&B,Fiocchi, and Centurion ammo OK? I have owned a shotgun for only 2 months and only shot 2 brands of ammo Remington bird shot and LE buckshot and Federal. How is the QC for foreign ammo?
    DK Firearms

TexMex247

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 11, 2009
    Leander(NW Austin)
    Foreign ammo by Fiocchi, S&B and wolf is just as reliable or better than domestic ammo. Now, if you are talking about steel cased pistol/rifle ammo, that is a different story. If you are shooting an auto-loader you may have issues with many different brands of ammo as auto-loaders are a little finicky about what they like to cycle. In a pump, almost anything that fits your chamber size will get it done. There are obviously premium and budget grades of ammo and typically you do get what you pay for. Overall, shotgun ammo is pretty forgiving, so if it fits in the pipe, it will probably shoot fine.

robocop10mm

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 9, 2009
    Round Rock
    I believe the Centurian is a part of Aguila. Made in Mexico. I do not know how true it is but they allegedly carry ZERO liability insurance. McBrides in Austin will not stock any Aguila ammo because of this. The standard for ammunition manufacturers is a minimum of $1 million liability policy. IF something was to go wrong, you have no one to collect from. Please feel free to correcrt me if I am wrong.

If this is true, I will not put any of their ammo through any of my firearms.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Busy rookies
    Top Bottom