• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • leonidas

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2010
    Plano
    The cure for what ails the Democratic Party is NOT the Republican Party. Both are comprised of thieves and scoundrels. My vote will be cast against ANYONE currently in office. Right now, voters can choose the lesser of two evils or whatever turd stinks less. We deserve better than that.

Perhaps I'll Vote for Sarah Palin. She said I'd get a look at her hooters if I voted for her. That works for me.

Flash

++1

Regarding "showing off her chest": Hey Obama did the same thing. Remember when newly elected he took the family on a vacation (does he do anything else?) to Hawaii and the whole country wanted to see pictures of him with his shirt off?

ghostscout

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 17, 2010
    Cedar Park/ North Austin
    I sent this to several friends that were liberal and he replied:
    Why I Voted Republican:

1. I don't like shopping at small neighborhood stores. I love cheap, plastic crap from China.

2. I don't really want a cure for AIDS or breast cancer. They're just gays and women.

3. I want new drugs made available immediately, whether they've been tested or not. If pharmaceutical companies bottoms lines say they're healthy, I feel healthy too.

4. I want children to share a classroom with at least thirty other children, so they can be challenged by fighting for attention.

5. Because women can't be trusted to make decisions about their own bodies. Ever.

6. Because continuing our use of fossil fuels freely is far more important than preserving the natural world for future generations.

7. I prefer a conservative majority on the supreme court. It's nice knowing that though everyone is separate, they'll still be called 'equal'.

8. Gay couples need to be told who they can love by the government. And Republicans are just the folks to do that.

9. Because corporations should not be forced to pay to clean up damage they cause to the environment. The EPA is an outmoded idea. If people want clean water, buy it in a bottle.

10. Because who wants to know if the food they're eating has been genetically modified or exposed to radiation? If the label says it's food, that's good enough for me.

11. Because I just don't feel like I deserve health insurance.

12. Because we need more minorities in prison.

13. Because Texas needs more billionaires.

14. Because the Constitution is just one big, inconvenient headache sometimes.

15. Because I think the whole world should be run by one big corporation.

16. Because all countries are inferior to us, and we should start as many wars as we can to keep it that way.

TrailDust

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Kalifornication
    What a hilarious load of horse caca.... Typical Democrat position, don't talk about actual facts just spew cliched liberal propaganda like "Because we need more minorities in prison" or "Because Texas needs more billionaires."

Top Bottom