• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • xdmikey

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    cypress, tx
    How's it moving? I'm sure some of you heard about the change at Mickey's. With that in mind, I would think you might have an increased market. Being in Houston/cypress Mickey's was about a five hour trip, and I wouldn't consider going to Austin for shooting unless all my high school buddies were going to be there(which is why I've kept Mickey's key even though I haven't been there in a bout three years; just the chance for a place to meet up).

id make the drive, especially if camping/cheap beds were available.

sadly I have nothing to offer as far as skill set but in the words of a fellow educational rep, "I love traveling west Texas, it's like one big shooting range. Pull over, two steps off the road and let a few rounds go. Better than coffee." I just miss them landscape!

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    sadly I have nothing to offer as far as skill set but in the words of a fellow educational rep, "I love traveling west Texas, it's like one big shooting range. Pull over, two steps off the road and let a few rounds go. Better than coffee."

I think your fellow educational rep needs an .. umm .. education.

xdmikey

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    cypress, tx
    It's been 30 years since I've seen him. Well, actually 25; he called when his laptop crashed and sold me his Sig pistol, which took him out of the gun business.

on my only Big Bend trip I swa four guys taking shots at a mountain(they had scopes and binoculars, I had nothing)from a road between Marfa and BB. I don't copy everything I see, I just report it to folks that won't copy bad behavior.

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    It's been 30 years since I've seen him. Well, actually 25; he called when his laptop crashed and sold me his Sig pistol, which took him out of the gun business.

on my only Big Bend trip I swa four guys taking shots at a mountain(they had scopes and binoculars, I had nothing)from a road between Marfa and BB. I don't copy everything I see, I just report it to folks that won't copy bad behavior.

Not at all what you implied in #430 but thanks for playing. :facepalm:

Top Bottom