• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • deputy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    TX
    the millet looks interesting............been very happy with their red dots but have never tried their scopes......

i would also consider the bushnell banner series with the circle "x" reticle. I have had outstanding luck with the banner series...........under $100........

Bushnell - Banner 1-4 x 32mm, Matte [711545]

codygjohnson

Eats breakfast everyday
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    Flower Mound
    i would also consider the bushnell banner series with the circle "x" reticle. I have had outstanding luck with the banner series...........under $100........

I've been very happy with this scope. It's been on top of a CETME for a few years now and has held up to everything that rifle dishes out with zero problems. The circle x reticle is one of the fastest on target scope reticles I've used.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    I've got a DMS on one of my ARs. I really dig it. It's not what I'd consider compact or lightweight, but you get a lot for your money with it. I like the reticle quite a bit, too.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    I'm not entirely comfortable putting sub-$100 glass on a $1700 rifle. ;) I'd always be wondering if it's capable of more. I do know I've seen more than a few 3-gun shooters with the Millet sight, which is how it caught my attention.

I've already got an EOTech on the rifle right now though and I might just go the Panzerfaust magnifier route with it.

Top Bottom