• ...and so much more!
  • TX OMFS

TGT Addict
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2014
    San Antonio
    It's true. We did our last implant surgery for 2021 today. I placed over 1,200 dental implants this year. Over half were for the "teeth in a day" aka the "All-on-4" procedure you see advertised so heavily.

If you want a dental implant(s), consider a short drive to San Antonio. We have the experience and the prices to make it worth your time.

Implant pricing here -$1,300 for one (doesn't include the crown that goes on the implant, your dentist would do that part) or $20,900 for each jaw to replace all the teeth. The full jaw price includes everything.
    General implant info here.
    Implant warranty info here.
    @Moonpie's latest dance routine here.

Thanks!
    DK Firearms

HKSig

Let's Go Brandon!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2013
    Spring
    Does the "full jaw" price include the crowns? I know a couple of people who might need that (no, not me).

prisondoc

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2020
    Converse TX
    Didn't know Moonpie was such a good dancer.
    188106f6cbd4fb833604687e3251e0bd.jpg

Sent from my SM-T720 using Tapatalk

TX OMFS

TGT Addict
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2014
    San Antonio
    Does the "full jaw" price include the crowns? I know a couple of people who might need that (no, not me).

Yes, the full jaw price includes the exam, x-ray, surgery, and the teeth. The procedure was trademarked as "All-on-4" by the NobelBiocare implant company. They have a good, short animation about it here. Most of the time I place 4 implants per jaw, sometimes I place 5 or 6 per jaw. The price is the same. A local prosthodontist makes the teeth and installs them immediately after I finish surgery.

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    Yes, the full jaw price includes the exam, x-ray, surgery, and the teeth. The procedure was trademarked as "All-on-4" by the NobelBiocare implant company. They have a good, short animation about it here. Most of the time I place 4 implants per jaw, sometimes I place 5 or 6 per jaw. The price is the same. A local prosthodontist makes the teeth and installs them immediately after I finish surgery.
    What prosthedontist do you use?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

TX OMFS

TGT Addict
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2014
    San Antonio
    What prosthedontist do you use?

Rob Loughlin at Alamo Prosthodontics. He's a great guy. I talked to others but no one else could hit the price point we wanted to be at. Also, I have one filling in my mouth and he did it so I'm not just refering people out to the low bidder.

TX OMFS

TGT Addict
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2014
    San Antonio
    Explains how you can afford to show cows and shit. Seriously, congrats on what appears to be a successful practice.

Thanks! Most oral surgeons would think I spend too much on ads between television, radio, and stuff at various livestock shows. I don't see it that way. The ads bring in the business and I still live just fine.

Most oral surgeons would also say I spend too much time talking to patients and don't charge enough money. Most oral surgeons didn't place 1,200 implants in 2021. So...

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    1200 implants comes out to about 1ish Ao4 arch a day not counting holidays. It sounds a lot better when I break it down. Did you wear our your drills yet?

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    Thanks! Most oral surgeons would think I spend too much on ads between television, radio, and stuff at various livestock shows. I don't see it that way. The ads bring in the business and I still live just fine.

Most oral surgeons would also say I spend too much time talking to patients and don't charge enough money. Most oral surgeons didn't place 1,200 implants in 2021. So...
    At one time I thought radio, billboards, television and other ads was a waste of money. Then I went to an office that spent heavily on these things and got to see first hand how many people saw the ads and decided to visit. Even in the internet age these basic advertising platforms still get it done, especially with the age groups that need an Ao4.

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    At 20K per jaw, I'd rather use wood like George Washington or merely my gums (I know a woman or two who'd appreciate that). That is, unless my dental insurance or Medicare paid $19,900 per jaw's worth of choppers.

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    You're worse than I am....lol I'm "retired" - installed 94 water softeners this year. Zero advertising budget, though - frankly, I don't want to be any busier. Friends tell me how I should hire folks to do some of this - I've seen how that works....you end up losing control of your product quality - and all it takes is one lazy guy doing a half-assed install to have a serious insurance claim. Besides - I honestly enjoy what I do and interacting with my customers personally. When I'm finally ready to call it quits, my oldest boy (FuelFather here) will be taking over. I'll turn the company over to him - except for my truck...I enjoy having a lift gate - makes it easier to lift everything from softeners to dead deer at the lease! <G>

CodyK

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Houston
    Congrats! Myself, I’m in more of the “low bid”financial category! About 10 years ago, when I had a few of my teeth on top giving me issues, I went and had a consult with a guy who did implants. When they started running my credit before the exam, I figured I better ask how much. When he quoted me 20K, and said they don’t take insurance, I nearly shat myself. Went back to my dentist and asked how much to just pull them all and give me some store bought plastic teeth, he quoted me $500 out of pocket after insurance paid their part. Sure makes brushing easy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom