07 BMW 1200GS - wasn't looking, but ...

mitchntx

Sarcasm Sensei
TGT Supporter
Jan 15, 2012
Waco-ish
... sometimes the stars align.

A friend was selling his beloved bimmer to make room for something else.

Made me a deal I couldn't refuse.

Well farkled, well maintained and only 15K miles.

I really have no burning need for it and will probably move it soon.

Bit it is BMW butter smooth
7544447837cdbcd2135bf81714e6f9ab.jpg
6850d0b59a348cfb44c5f7b1ced536ef.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

Attachments

mitchntx

Sarcasm Sensei
TGT Supporter
Jan 15, 2012
Waco-ish
So Ive ridden it about 30 miles now.

It has Mupo suspension and it handles unbelievably well. Power is smooth, clutch isn't grabby and oh the low end grunt.

One definitely knows when a new gear is engaged (clunk) and the driveline back lash takes a bit of getting used to. Small things, really.

I must admit ... at first I kept engaging the right blinker in an attempt to start it. Then I remembered ... doh!

I also remembered why I parted ways with my 05 ... dry clutch and no cruise control. Have arthritis in my hands and holding them in one position makes them stiff.

First world issues....

Shady

TGT Addict
Aug 24, 2013
I love BMW and Triumph till its time for a repair.

Good thing they run forever without much trouble. I was torn for another dual sport or cruiser.

I went cruiser this time with an 08 yamaha raider.

If you decide to sell it cheap let me know :)

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
Sep 27, 2017
Boerne
So Ive ridden it about 30 miles now.

It has Mupo suspension and it handles unbelievably well. Power is smooth, clutch isn't grabby and oh the low end grunt.

One definitely knows when a new gear is engaged (clunk) and the driveline back lash takes a bit of getting used to. Small things, really.

I must admit ... at first I kept engaging the right blinker in an attempt to start it. Then I remembered ... doh!

I also remembered why I parted ways with my 05 ... dry clutch and no cruise control. Have arthritis in my hands and holding them in one position makes them stiff.

First world issues....

Don’t forget the final drive failures.

Top Bottom