• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    <>

Our current lying leftist media seem to equate “vigilantism” with some dark evil excess or perversion.

BUT,

Vigilantism is every bit as American as baseball & apple pie.

That is how our Frontier Ancestors kept the Peace and protected their Families !

Just like “Militia”, another American Icon.

Neither was invented here, but both flourished inside our “frontier spirit” of neighbors helping neighbors, patriotism, and (gasp) American Nationalism.

Be proud to be an American, your race is NOT an issue.

Reject revisionism, “White Guilt’, antiSemitism, and antiChristianity. Buy ammo, read your Bible, teach your children. . . . Yes, be prepared to serve your community and your neighbors; as a Vigilante, MilItiaman, or whatever our Country needs you to be. Do your job, whatever than may be.

Support your local Sheriff. Obey your conscience and our GOD, not the illicit regime in power.

There won’t be another chance if we fail !

leVieux
    Lynx Defense

Last edited:

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    No interest in "serving a nation".

I respectfully decline.
    That is, I think, the problem with most Americans, they refuse to do anything for out country, its citizens, our neighbors and the like - respectfully or otherwise. They only want the country to do for them. What a sad state of affairs is that - just look at the mess we are in because of that attitude.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    That is, I think, the problem with most Americans, they refuse to do anything for out country, its citizens, our neighbors and the like - respectfully or otherwise. They only want the country to do for them. What a sad state of affairs is that - just look at the mess we are in because of that attitude.
    <>
    Methinks “Red” was conflating “Nation” with “government regime”. If so, then we have no disagreement. leVieux

striker55

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    Katy
    John F. Kennedy’s inaugural address inspired children and adults to see the importance of civic action and public service. His historic words, “Ask not what your country can do for you – ask what you can do for your country,” challenged every American to contribute in some way to the public good. In this lesson, students learn about a theme in President Kennedy’s inaugural address, civic action, and consider how it applies to their own lives.

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    John F. Kennedy’s inaugural address inspired children and adults to see the importance of civic action and public service. His historic words, “Ask not what your country can do for you – ask what you can do for your country,” challenged every American to contribute in some way to the public good. In this lesson, students learn about a theme in President Kennedy’s inaugural address, civic action, and consider how it applies to their own lives.
    The interests of the nation are an extension of our self interests, responsibility for which we cannot escape, except by doing grievous injury to both.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The interests of the nation are an extension of our self interests, responsibility for which we cannot escape, except by doing grievous injury to both.

<>

OK,

BUT,

The “interests of the Nation” are routinely mis-stated by both media and government ! Intentionally !

The “Interests of the Nation” should align with the interests of US, as in “We the People”.

I firmly believe & KNOW that those who see this as I do are in a great overall majority; excepting maybe for those brainwashed souls in our large cities.

leVieux

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    <>

OK,

BUT,

The “interests of the Nation” are routinely mis-stated by both media and government ! Intentionally !

The “Interests of the Nation” should align with the interests of US, as in “We the People”.

I firmly believe & KNOW that those who see this as I do are in a great overall majority; excepting maybe for those brainwashed souls in our large cities.

leVieux
    That would be grievous injury to both...

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    >

We are now in a quandary, most feel this dilemma is best dealt with by “Watch & wait, to see what happens next.”

That may literally “be the death of us all” !

Who could know what to do and when ?

I have no crystal ball; but see our situation deteriorating as we watch & wait. . . .

Texan79423

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 7, 2021
    Flatlands
    I blow up when I see videos of people with phone filming beat down and crime instead of calling the cops or taking action.
    cell phones.jpeg

etmo

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2020
    Cedar Creek, Tx
    Our current lying leftist media seem to equate “vigilantism” with some dark evil excess or perversion.

BUT,

Vigilantism is every bit as American as baseball & apple pie.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day, in your example the leftist media isn't 100% wrong.

Vigilantism can be quite evil, because it's done outside the law, based on someone's personal opinion, which can be quite twisted.
    It may well be American as apple pie, but that's doesn't mean it's as good as apple pie, or worthy in any sense. Context is king, not sweeping statements.

That is how our Frontier Ancestors kept the Peace and protected their Families !

Just like “Militia”, another American Icon.

Disagree. A militia exists within the law. It is specifically mentioned in our Constitution. Vigilantism is not.
    Militia exists to serve. A vigilante might not be interested in serving the common good.
    A better example of frontier justice is the posse, which might be considered a micro-militia. Again, a posse existed within the law, vigilantes are apart from it.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Even a broken clock is right twice a day, in your example the leftist media isn't 100% wrong.

Vigilantism can be quite evil, because it's done outside the law, based on someone's personal opinion, which can be quite twisted.
    It may well be American as apple pie, but that's doesn't mean it's as good as apple pie, or worthy in any sense. Context is king, not sweeping statements.

Disagree. A militia exists within the law. It is specifically mentioned in our Constitution. Vigilantism is not.
    Militia exists to serve. A vigilante might not be interested in serving the common good.
    A better example of frontier justice is the posse, which might be considered a micro-militia. Again, a posse existed within the law, vigilantes are apart from it.
    Vigilantism served well when & where there WAS NO “law”.

Top Bottom