• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tex929rr

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 11, 2015
    Welfare, TX
    So the other night the Mrs was up late watching TV when the dogs pitched a fit outside. She went outside and a rattler was buzzing hard near the fence. She went back to get the dogs inside and to get the 12 gauge but the buzzworm slithered out through the fence as she was approaching. I have one 12 gauge with a light mounted in the house and 20 gauge in the shop building near where the snake was. We were discussing mounting a light on the 20 gauge yesterday and she said “go buy another shotgun”. Saw another 930SPX at a local place so I’m going shopping tomorrow. Don’t need to be told twice.

wakosama

Collapse now - Avoid the rush
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2022
    Spring
    I had a old revolver. It seems the last owner never cleaned it and got rusted badly so I had to abrade it clean and the barrel inside got rather smooth. I used CCI shot shells in it. Stolen. 20ga sounds good.

Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    That's a very "Texas" thing for her to say, and we all applaud her for it. She sounds like a keeper.

My wife and I always laugh at the people - esp. women - in the movies that panic or shoot once and drop the gun. As my wife puts it, If a Texas woman were to see a giant Anaconda, she'd say, "Better get the 12 gauge", followed by, "How many pairs of boots do you think we can get out of that thing's hide?".

Tex929rr

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 11, 2015
    Welfare, TX
    Went for another 930. This one has a bead while the other one has ghost ring sights.
    EB35AD90-3D08-456D-82D7-A4ADF55B1105.jpeg

mad88minute

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 13, 2017
    Houston
    Good job on the new shotgun.

I have plenty of shotguns, but for some strange reason I'm always looking for another.

Sent from my moto g power (2022) using Tapatalk

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    Why do y’all step out of the house when your dogs are obviously alerting you to fuckery being afoot without already being armed?

my neighbor likes to take his trash out at 3 am, after a few times of that i switched to a pistol, makes he "Good morning Frank" a little less akward than the saiga 12

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    sephiroth0085
    Top Bottom