• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.mcclatchydc.com/news/policy/guns/article233630997.html

Not surprised, just disapoonted. Hopefully it’s just talk. Some kind of strategy, perhaps. I’m pretty sure there would be no uprise or civil unrest. We’d all probably just obey, or hide em. If this happens without a fight, I’m almost certain the US will never recover and regain our second amendment and the rest of the constitution will follow. Our “free” country will effectively seise to exist. And it sure as hell won’t be like the last one. No sunset, will be worse, and probably have no grandfather clause and even if it did, would soon be updated to remove it. We’ll be no freer than Canada.

Call your representatives and write every damned last person you can think of, in government, who would be relevant. This is what happens when our gun community bickers among ourselves. I understand the problems with the NRA, but we need them. The GOA will not be enough, in my opinion.

Anyway, the panic buyers are gonna pick the racks dry. Hell, I may even pick up a few aks and several ars. Mags? A truck load. Ammo? Enought to need a spare room.
    DK Firearms

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    jcolumbus,

CALM YOURSELF, Friend. = There will be NO "assault weapons ban".
    That you can take to the bank, as there will be NO DIMocRAT President in the WH in 2021 NOR likely in 2025.
    (The smarter DIMocRATS already KNOW that the election for POTUS is OVER already & the DIMs will LOSE in a most humiliating fashion.
    upload_2019-8-11_18-54-0.png
    for = That understanding is the reason that the smarter donors are NOT giving much $$$$$$$$ to the DNC/DNCC)

What we NEED to do, after the GOP takes back the HoR in 2020/2022, is REPEAL every single federal "gun control law" (YES, including the NFA) at the 1st chance.

yours, satx

Attachments

• upload_2019-8-11_18-54-0.png
      upload_2019-8-11_18-54-0.png
      91.6 KB · Views: 541

JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    jcolumbus,

CALM YOURSELF, Friend. = There will be NO "assault weapons ban".
    That you can take to the bank, as there will be NO DIMocRAT President in the WH in 2021 NOR likely in 2025.
    (The smarter DIMocRATS already KNOW that the election for POTUS is OVER already & the DIMs will LOSE in a most humiliating fashion. View attachment 181167 for = That understanding is the reason that the smarter donors are NOT giving much $$$$$$$$ to the DNC/DNCC)

What we NEED to do, after the GOP takes back the HoR in 2020/2022, is REPEAL every single federal "gun control law" (YES, including the NFA) at the 1st chance.

yours, satx

That would be a dream come true. But what is the attached image about?

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    That would be a dream come true. But what is the attached image about?

JColumbus,

I cannot figure that out, either?????? = WEIRD.
    (My laptop is doing "funny things" today.)

IF you know how to remove it, PLEASE DO SO or tell me how to.

yours, satx

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Maverick,

Is there ANYBODY in DC that you DO trust to do what they say???
    (I suspect that you trust NOBODY.)

yours, satx

Maverick44

Youngest old man on TGT.
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Maverick,

Is there ANYBODY in DC that you DO trust to do what they say???
    (I suspect that you trust NOBODY.)

yours, satx

Nope. They're all spineless cowards, liars, and tyrants. I wouldn't trust any of them to guard a ham sandwich, let alone our rights.

Trump has already proven he can't be trusted to side with us when it comes to our 2A rights. No amount of hopeful thinking will change that fact.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Nope. They're all spineless cowards, liars, and tyrants. I wouldn't trust any of them to guard a ham sandwich, let alone our rights.

Trump has already proven he can't be trusted to side with us when it comes to our 2A rights. No amount of hopeful thinking will change that fact.

Maverick44,

So I was right about something/somebody for ONCE. = WOW.

yours, satx

roadkill

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2013
    I don’t think there has been a single piece of gun control that has passed without republican support. That said it doesn’t look promising that we won’t get something passed that will negatively affect gun owners.

Low_Speed

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2010
    Austin
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.mcclatchydc.com/news/policy/guns/article233630997.html

Not surprised, just disapoonted. Hopefully it’s just talk. Some kind of strategy, perhaps. I’m pretty sure there would be no uprise or civil unrest. We’d all probably just obey, or hide em. If this happens without a fight, I’m almost certain the US will never recover and regain our second amendment and the rest of the constitution will follow. Our “free” country will effectively seise to exist. And it sure as hell won’t be like the last one. No sunset, will be worse, and probably have no grandfather clause and even if it did, would soon be updated to remove it. We’ll be no freer than Canada.

Call your representatives and write every damned last person you can think of, in government, who would be relevant. This is what happens when our gun community bickers among ourselves. I understand the problems with the NRA, but we need them. The GOA will not be enough, in my opinion.

Anyway, the panic buyers are gonna pick the racks dry. Hell, I may even pick up a few aks and several ars. Mags? A truck load. Ammo? Enought to need a spare room.

What exactly do the NRA do during the last Assault Weapons Ban again? I forgets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    What exactly do the NRA do during the last Assault Weapons Ban again? I forgets.

Does it matter? The way I see it we need all the help we can get and just putting off a pro gunorganization over few gripes, as legitimate as those gripes may be, is part of what’s wrong with our community. Maybe they didn’t do anything to help with the last one but they’ve done a lot for gun rights in America.

Low_Speed

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2010
    Austin
    Does it matter? The way I see it we need all the help we can get and just putting off a pro gunorganization over few gripes, as legitimate as those gripes may be, is part of what’s wrong with our community. Maybe they didn’t do anything to help with the last one but they’ve done a lot for gun rights in America.

It kinda does. The NRA has a history or promoting things that don’t benefit its members or citizen’s rights as a whole. And if they want to do more than half hearted effort to help fight this then I’m all for it. But in all honesty it would them if it passed. If it passes then it’s a talking point to increase membership. If it doesn’t then they’ll do what they’ve been doing, taking credit for 2AF, GOA and others have been doing.

Top Bottom