‘Serial sex offender’ caught half-naked after creeping near kiddie park in Virginia

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    https://nypost.com/2023/10/01/seria...-after-creeping-near-kiddie-park-in-virginia/
    ‘Serial sex offender’ caught half-naked after creeping near kiddie park in Virginia
    The man behind a series of sex offenses plaguing a Virgina park where children frequent was arrested creeping near the area and then trying to run away half-naked, police say.
    Felix Antonio Mejias Vigil, 35, was spotted by a surveillance camera pacing around Franconia Park on Thursday evening, according to the Fairfax County Police Department.
    Vigil fit the description of the serial sex offender who had been exposing himself at the park throughout July and September, so Franconia and Mount Vernon police rushed to the scene, cops said.
    As Vigil tried to flee, he began stripping and throwing his clothes in the woods, authorities said.
    Gun Zone Deals

Last edited:

wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX
    1696265231622.png

BigRed

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2021
    Midwest
    I recall a while back where a buddy's wife asked when we got back from deer hunting, "Did you catch one?"

"No", he said. "We don't catch deer".

I often think of that evening when I read stories of animals like this.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    This would be a great place to discuss the disconnect between headlines and story content. Unfortunately I can't broach that subject until the copyright rules violation is addressed. OP, could you please edit your post so there's not so much directly quoted text from the original source?

Top Bottom