• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gilbertc13

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 27, 2018
    Katy
    Hey everyone. Does anybody have experience with the Zev Tech Fulcrum trigger for gen 4 Glocks? I picked one up the other day for 90 bucks instead of the 190 retail it usually is and just installed it.

I don’t have a trigger pull weight gauge but I could swear to you it’s around 3 pounds, which I love but it’s going to be a carry gun so I’m not so sure it’ll stay in there.

Are these triggers usually super gritty? Everything is polished in this and the connector is lubed too.

It’s the regular fulcrum trigger, not the competition version

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Gun Zone Deals

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    A few years back, I spent under $20.00 for a Glock OEM 3.5 trigger connector......and a L.E. armorer (and Sargent) bud, installed it for me......

Gilbertc13

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 27, 2018
    Katy
    A few years back, I spent under $20.00 for a Glock OEM 3.5 trigger connector......and a L.E. armorer (and Sargent) bud, installed it for me......

I put a 3.5 connector in the OEM trigger housing. Silky smooth. But I’m not a fan of the OEM trigger ridges. The zev trigger is flat faced aluminum. I might have to mix and match parts to bring the trigger weight up.

The shape of the trigger is also a bit different. It sits further back so my stubby fingers are long enough to get a good firing grip and consistent placement on the trigger

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom