• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Guys, I saw "Zero Dark Thirty" today at the cheap matinee and it was great! I had to use the restroom at the one hour mark but other than that stayed riveted to that screen! The movie kept me hooked for the entire time and I was sorry to see it end. This is a flick that you need to see!

Flash

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    Have you read Mark Owen's (Matt Bissonnett's pseudonym) book "No Easy Day"???

Just wondering how the bho white house supported movie related to the book by a actual participant in the raid.

ROGER4314

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    No, haven't seen that. I'm going to see Django Unchained tomorrow then mybe Jack Reacher or Gangster Squad after that. This is my week to catch up on flicks! All I have to do this week is take Jake to the Vet to re-up his shots.

Flash

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Personally, I thought Zero Dark Thirty sucked. The previews made it look like it was going to be awesome, but in hindsight, it actually looked like a fairly well done straight to video movie, but a straight to video movie nonetheless. ;)

40Arpent

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 16, 2008
    Houston
    Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but I just watched ZDT a second time last week....and noticed that when the SEALs were in Bin Laden's house, there were at least two instances where they didn't have magazines in their rifles! LOL!!!!!!!!!!

ROGER4314

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    To each his own, they say. I liked the movie and will probably either buy it or see it again one way or another.

Flash

Saltyag2010

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    Flour Bluff, America
    Personally, I thought Zero Dark Thirty sucked. The previews made it look like it was going to be awesome, but in hindsight, it actually looked like a fairly well done straight to video movie, but a straight to video movie nonetheless. ;)
    I watched it last month and I was pissed. The movie was long. The raid part was too dark and I couldn't make out enough details. I couldn't recommend it. I watched a movie that I though this one would be like a few years ago. That movie was good. It followed a team of guys and their families that stopped a bunch of terrorists crossing the Mexico-America border. The terrorists has vests full of non detectable explosives and pellets and they wanted to attack America.
    Zero dark thirty sucked as much as the Lone Ranger.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Zero Dark Thirty was a more accurate depiction of the events that led up to the raid. Sorry it didn't have transforming robots or Godzilla in it, but it is a more real account of how the US really got Osama bin Laden.

Top Bottom