• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mic

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Austin
    Pretty sure if he was running a Klan site, he would get canned.

But then again, this is one of the few cases where I could see the freedom of speech applying (since the employer is the government as opposed to private employers). People should be free to say what they want, whether I like it or not (with very few limitations - like directly threatening a person).

steve-o

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 30, 2011
    Arlington
    Actually, Bam Bam probably will want this guy to become a recruiter for the DHS. Isn't Shelia Jackson Lee still in the running for the thrown of the DHS?

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Prejudice is an ugly thing and it matters little why it exists or who is doing it. I don't hate ANYONE. I'm starting to get the red ass over Muslims because they keep killing us but not because they are different.

I knew some KKK members. I found out who they were because of a loud mouth nephew who blew their cover. I worked with them for years and they never spoke of their membership. The KKK is alive and well in this end of Texas and I reject their hate mongering as well as the clowns in the above web site. Hatred is Hatred no matter how you slice it or candy coat it.

Flash

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    My problem with this guy, beyond his message, is that he is a weapons buyer for Homeland, and he is spewing his hate.

Top Bottom