Texas SOT

You guys ready for Game of Thrones tonight?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    How did anyone know John killed Daenerys?
    Dragon flew off with her body.
    I thought it was going to remain a mystery why she would leave...
    Capitol Armory ad

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    The shows over so watch it before you read on or deal with it.

At least they tied up the loose ends.

Seriously though, other that the stark girl killing the dragon queen and snow taking the throne how else could it have gone.

Now you know why Bran always had that sly look on his face. He knew for almost a decade how it was going to end.

Folks who melt down over a tv show really need to reevaluate their lives. If that's the worst thing you got to bitch about I know a couple billion people who would happily trade places with you.

candcallen

Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Well less people died than I thought would.
    We always knew that's the justification for killing the mad whomever. Saving lives. That's how the whole thing started....well how the story was set up i.e. Lannister killing the mad king and Barathian/stark led war to take the throne. Full circle neatly done.

Wildcat Diva

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2016
    Husband says “all I wanted was one thing and I can’t have it *POUTS*!!!”

That thing was Arya killing Daenerys.

I was like dang sorry.

candcallen

Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Besides there has to be life after war or what's the purpose of the war and dead?

birddog

bullshit meter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    nunya
    Last episode was severely disappointing.

Of course, the whole show lost a lot when Lyanna Mormont got crushed while killing that giant. If she had been given 3 dragons, the show would have ended in 2 episodes.

Her character should have been given more screen time. She was a little spitfire for damn sure.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Her character should have been given more screen time. She was a little spitfire for damn sure.
    Her character was given more screen time. The original script for her character had her appearing just one time as the leader of a minor house pledging support for the Starks. That one short appearance on-screen made such a strong impression that they wrote multiple additional scenes in additional episodes solely for the purpose of including her. Heck, they wrote her one of the very best death scenes in the whole series, even though it was totally superfluous to the plot and required a bunch of expensive CGI!

I predict good things for that actress in the future. According to the interviews I've seen, she's a real force of nature.

candcallen

Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    I was thinking the same thing.

Dragon was holding her body (instead of her riding) and the pool of blood though.

Yep simple deductive reasoning. Unsullied knew only one person passed them to goto the throne room, i.e. last person to see/be with her alive, blood and missing a dagger.

candcallen

Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Counselors for GOT, Seriously? WTF? Several service providers are offering counseling services for GOT viewers damaged by the GOT final episode.

Since I care greatly about the mental health and maturity let me throw my hat in the ring as available to help those who feel deeply wounded by the GOT final episode.

Tell me your troubles and I will either slap you up side your head, alternatively if your head is chronically up your ars I will sink my size 12 in your ars till you head is adjusted back into alignment and then tell you to grow the phuck up. Repeat as needed. All for free.

orbitup

Sticker Cop
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 6, 2010
    Waxyscratchy
    Counselors for GOT, Seriously? WTF? Several service providers are offering counseling services for GOT viewers damaged by the GOT final episode.

Since I care greatly about the mental health and maturity let me throw my hat in the ring as available to help those who feel deeply wounded by the GOT final episode.

Tell me your troubles and I will either slap you up side your head, alternatively if your head is chronically up your ars I will sink my size 12 in your ars till you head is adjusted back into alignment and then tell you to grow the phuck up. Repeat as needed. All for free.
    You are getting awful worked up complaining about people getting worked up.

Top Bottom