ARJ Defense ad

You guys ready for Game of Thrones tonight?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Dany’s vision in the creepy priest’s temple YEARS ago shows her walking across a demolished, destroyed, ripped open/ sky visible, ash falling/ covered King’s Landing throne room, to almost (but not quite) touch the throne. This has been the plan all along,...
    All that ash and the missing roof said to me that she would destroy, not rule. The vision seemed crystal clear to me the first time I saw it. It was so obvious to me that I never could understand all the fan theories that said anything else.

That falling stuff never looked like snow to me. It looked like ash from the first second I saw it.
    Target Sports

Wildcat Diva

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2016
    Interestingly. I hear that in the leaked script from tht season, they called it “snow.” “Snow” sitting on the throne, get it?

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    With Jaimie and Cersi probably dead,
    Probably?

With only one episode left, there's no time to dig 'em up, find they've miraculously survived, and build and execute any plot around them.

They're dead.

ETA: And their ending neatly fulfilled prophecy. Cersi was, indeed, killed by her little borther. After all, Jaimie is the one who led her right into the dead end where she died, right? If not for him, she would have survived longer so - prophecy fulfilled.

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    Probably?

With only one episode left, there's no time to dig 'em up, find they've miraculously survived, and build and execute any plot around them.

They're dead.

ETA: And their ending neatly fulfilled prophecy. Cersi was, indeed, killed by her little borther. After all, Jaimie is the one who led her right into the dead end where she died, right? If not for him, she would have survived longer so - prophecy fulfilled.
    Rumor has three sequels (or prequels) in the works so there may be time.

Not that it affects GoTs in particular but they may be resurrected for another series.

Kar98

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2016
    DFW
    Rumor has three sequels (or prequels) in the works so there may be time.

Not that it affects GoTs in particular but they may be resurrected for another series.

I'm hoping for the hilarious and exciting adventures of "Arya and The Hound"

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    I never understood the butthurt people feel if they dont like an ending to a make believe show. You put nothing into it and demand they redo it.

People are melting down and it's not on the air yet. Sad pitiful little lives.

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 17, 2010
    Austin
    daenerys-targaryen-deal-with-it-spoiler.gif

Attachments

• daenerys-targaryen-deal-with-it-spoiler.gif
      daenerys-targaryen-deal-with-it-spoiler.gif
      890 KB · Views: 183
    Top Bottom