• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • medgunner1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    San Antonio
    I just got a .22, bought some winchester .22lr and found out my gun doesn't like to eject it properly (it loves CCI, though). So I'm looking to trade these 450+ rounds for another brand of .22lr. Doesn't have to be for the exact same amount (you can come out on top with more ammo if your .22 likes winchester), but I'm not going to give it away! Let me know if you're interested!

Edit: I'm in San Antonio
    ARJ Defense ad

Last edited:

Gilgondorin

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 21, 2012
    San Antonio
    I'm here in San Antonio too, but I don't have any spare .22LR to trade. Would you be interested in perhaps trading for some of another caliber, or ideally selling it outright?

medgunner1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    San Antonio
    I might be interested in trading for some .40 and/or cash if nobody else takes me up on this offer soon. If I decide to do that, I will let you know first!

medgunner1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    San Antonio
    I honestly don't know what I'm looking for. I don't know the difference between all of the CCI mini mag/normal LR/etc. I used the normal CCI .22LR and it worked fine. What are the mini mags? If anything I could trade you for your box of blazer, but let you keep some of it.

itchin

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    Out of curiosity. What .22 is having trouble with Winchester ammo? I'd hate for you to have the same issues with the blazer ammo. If its a ruger. You may need to upgrade the extracter.

medgunner1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    San Antonio
    It's an M&P22. Isn't blazer from CCI? I assumed since their other stuff ran through my M&P fine, the blazer would. I'm new to .22's so I could be wrong.

medgunner1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    San Antonio
    I've heard that it will run a good amount, so I don't know why it won't run that winchester. If you're sure that yours will run the winchester (I don't want you to trade for something that won't work in your gun either) than we can trade! How much of yours do you want to trade for the 450 rounds that I have?

Top Bottom