• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • murdoc94

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2010
    DFW
    Boomer Mooner - Your message showed up once but I can't find it anymore. When I tried to PM you it said you couldn't receive any. Send me another message please. Oh and the EAA has 3 mags total. One from factory and two brand new in the plastic bag pics are attached to this thread.

bearsniper

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2010
    Dallas and Waco
    Interested in just the Kadet .22 kit, would you sell it by itself? I'm in Irving/Dallas. If so how much?
    \
    I might also be interested in some of the 9mm ammo, and also some primers and brass if you would sell that stuff separately.

bearsniper

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2010
    Dallas and Waco
    I can't pm either, I'm a newbie and its not online yet, please try to pm me-it might work the other way around-or email me at drcannaday at gmail.com but with @.

murdoc94

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2010
    DFW
    OSS still available lots of interest but until I see the cash it's still for sale.

Id sell the Kadet with 2 mags for $350 with approx 1,000+ rounds of 22lr.

P01 Compact plus all extras for $400

I am not breaking up the reloading lot, as it is someone can buy the lot and jump into reloading and be setup for close to if not over ten thousand rounds without worrying about buying anything else.

The 9mm I would break up for $10/50 rounds or $400 for the whole lot which is around 15% cheaper than the 10 for 50 and wayy cheaper than store bought

boomer mooner

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2010
    Katy, TX
    Murdoc
    I reposted the pm. If it doesn't come through let me know and I'll just post my email out here. About to get off the computer, but I will be checking messages around 7 am.

murdoc94

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2010
    DFW
    24/7 OSS no longer available

Only items left are the CZ P01 compact, Kadet 22lr conversion kit and the 9mm ammo

For the next 5 days only --I'll sell the above three items all together plus 1,000 rounds of 22lr for $1,000 TOTAL instead of ~$1300 separately. That's about like getting the 9mm ammo at $5 box.

If not sold then all goes back into the safe for a few more months

Top Bottom