• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • A & P

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2014
    Tomball/Magnolia
    Just like it sounds, just got an HK SP5K in this week! Took me 3 months to get it in. Stop by A & P Armory, 25232 Hardin Store Rd, Magnolia (closer to Tomball) 77354.

A & P

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2014
    Tomball/Magnolia
    No pics?

How about a link to it on your website.

Our website only shows what our distributors have in stock. So we have 6000 guns online, but it's basically only open stock stuff. Since the SP5K is extremely hard to get, you'll never see it on our website. Because of the work involved, unfortunately, we have several guns in stock in the store that doesn't show up online including used and consignment guns. We also have a ton of reloading powder and soon to have a literal ton (over 2000 pounds) of reloading bullets from Berry's that doesn't how up on our website.

Even better, a few days from now we'll have a FN 249S! Took 6 months of begging to get it in. Had a buyer, but he found one somewhere else. Might have a couple of other buyers lined up. It's so hard to find Bud's Gun Shop doesn't have one, and there is only ONE on gun broker and they're asking $9500 or thereabout.

As for pics, I haven't taken any yet, but it's new in box so whatever HKs website looks like is it. No "condition" pictures since it's NIB. Actually, I think I did post one that we got on transfer on our Facebook page.

BTW, since reading your tagline about Will Rogers, I've used that quote about a dozen times. One of my vendors for toner (tonerrefillkits.com) sent an email that their mascot, a 17 year old golden retriever, had to be put to sleep. I sent then a copy of that quote. I told them that I guess I'll get to meet Will Rogers some day because that's how I think too. They responded with several paragraphs about their relationship with their dog. It was pretty nice.

A & P

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2014
    Tomball/Magnolia
    If you have to ask, you can't afford it.

Kidding!

We have it on the shelf for $2499. Which, after seeing Gunbroker prices (realize, add 3% and shipping and transfer), I think that's too low. They're $2599-$2699 pretty much. Hard gun to get in the store.

BTW, I finally fixed my phone so now I can send myself pictures again. Here it is in all its glory:

HK SP5K.jpg

A & P

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2014
    Tomball/Magnolia

Kidding!

We have it on the shelf for $2499. Which, after seeing Gunbroker prices (realize, add 3% and shipping and transfer), I think that's too low. They're asking $2599-$2699 pretty much. Hard gun to get in the store. A few start off below $2000 but all the ones I've been tracking have finished over $2300. My customer who "just couldn't wait" and bought one already paid $2600 for his (plus transfer plus cc plus shipping).

BTW, I finally fixed my phone so now I can send myself pictures again. Here it is in all its glory:

View attachment 40390

Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!

Kidding!

We have it on the shelf for $2499. Which, after seeing Gunbroker prices (realize, add 3% and shipping and transfer), I think that's too low. They're asking $2599-$2699 pretty much. Hard gun to get in the store. A few start off below $2000 but all the ones I've been tracking have finished over $2300. My customer who "just couldn't wait" and bought one already paid $2600 for his (plus transfer plus cc plus shipping).

View attachment 40390
    I hope you're kidding. Many of us can afford what we want. :green:

A & P

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2014
    Tomball/Magnolia
    I hope you're kidding. Many of us can afford what we want. :green:

That's what I meant by "Kidding!"

One of the TGT guys were in today and I was telling him a story about that. My biggest (transfer) customer you'd never know by looking at him that he was that kind of guy. His gun room is bigger than my store. He has more ammo than I do and more reloading stuff than I do...and by "I", I mean in my store! And he's just the most humble, decent guy you could meet.

So I don't judge anybody...especially when it comes to making a sale.

Granted, when I first saw a $2,000 shotgun, I thought that was crazy high. Then I saw an $8,000 gun and it blew my mind. Then I saw a pro shooter shooting a Perazzi, so I looked that up. $40,000. And then I found a matched set of 28, 20, 16, and 12 gauge Perazzi's for a mere $280,000.

So, who am I to judge? Afford is a very relative term. As long as my gun purchases are keeping up with my wife's purse purchases, I'm doing well I guess. That's my personal metric.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    anibal79
    Top Bottom