• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

juwaba98

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2008
    North Zulch, TX
    I'm looking to sell my Ruger Mini-14 "Tactical." The gun is currently dressed in a very nice folding/collapsible Ruger logoed ATI Strikeforce stock in the ever popular, always in fashion, scare the sheeple black. The gun will also come with the original synthetic rifle stock (not pictured), original box and papers. There will be 6 20rd magazines with it, three being Ruger factory mags (2 marked LE/Gov't use only, 1 just plain ol' Sturm Ruger & Co.) the other three are promags and basically just thrown in the deal. Here's a couple pics of the gun:

guns056.jpg

guns057.jpg

The scope will be included as well, but adds no value to the price. It is an older Bushnell Sportview 3-9x32mm. It's not perfectly zeroed, but it's fairly close.

I also have 30 boxes of Remington 55gr avialable to the buyer of the gun first. There are also 4 additional brand new Ruger factory 20rd mags still in the packaging (also available to buyer first). Here's the photo of those items (Ruger factory mags are the 3 on the bottom left, the right side is the promags):

guns058.jpg

PRICING:

Gun and 6 mags only - $750
    Gun and all mags - $870
    Gun, 6 mags and ammo - $930
    Gun, all mags, and ammo - $1050

Before you tell me my pricing is outrageous, here is the stats of the gun and accessories.

Rifle:
    Bought NEW in January or February 2009. Paid $795 for the gun with one 20rd mag, and regular synthetic stock. I added the Ruger logoed ATI stock at a cost of $99. Less than 300rds through it. It is in PERFECT condition.

Mags:
    3 factory mags are flawless, promags are promags and no weight given to them for pricing. The 4 unopened mags retail for $39.95 from Ruger, selling with the gun for $30 ea and will have a different price if buyer does not want them.

Ammo:
    30 boxes, 20 rounds per box = 600rds of Remington 55gr FMJ. bought at Wal-Mart for approx $10/box (including tax). Selling with the package for $6 a box, again there will be a different price if buyer doesn't want it.

PRICING IS FIRM. This is already a great price for this package. Don't waste your time trying to negotiate.

Trades may be entertained, but I'd rather have the cash and won't consider anything other than a similarly exceptional value in similar condition.

For sale FTF only within 50 miles of Bryan/College Station. No shipping. I am free on weekends and may be able to be talked into driving a little further if buying the whole package. Weekdays would be limited to B/CS area.

Thanks for your time!
    Target Sports

juwaba98

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2008
    North Zulch, TX
    Thanks Dennis! It may be around for a while, I'm not in a bind for cash and won't trade it for just anything. It's my gun and I am picky. lol. Have a good one!

JKTex

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2008
    DFW, North Texas
    It's sad you feel the need to defend the pricing. It's pretty obvious even before pricing it all out, it's a pretty sweet package. Even more so when you stop and consider everything bundled up. But alas, you know someone's gonna try to cop and squat if you don't.

I'm sure it won't last that long. You've even got me thinking..... :p

juwaba98

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2008
    North Zulch, TX
    I haven't even bothered with TGTrader yet for that reason. It's a shooter for sure, Ruger really did good with the new barrel profile, but I figure I'll let you guys look at it for a while before submitting myself to that experience again.

cuate

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    A real beauty !!! Wish my Mini 14 looked like that....My Mini 30 that I got recently

on here does, except the scope which it doesn't yet have. Part of the gripes we

continually hear about Mini accuracy has to do with Rugers factory trigger pull.

A competant gunsmith can cure that problem and you will be surprised at the

improvement. Being a lifelong tinkerer I did both my Minis and I love them !!

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom