• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Killeen

Eddie Bauer. In Pueblo gold. Camel interior(leather). 4.0ltr v6. 2wd.

Towing package. Two row. 7 speaker, single disc. Power drivers seat.

Fresh inspection, oil changed. She rolls on excellent Goodyears. Fresh install of brand new front brake rotors and pads.

65,5oo miles.

12,500 neg.

This truck is a cream puff. Clean car fax. Shes -never been a rental-. Never smoked in, no pets either. Clean title in hand. I sought this vehicle out. She won out of 7 explorers, I found in the Austin area. Most explorers I found, started life out as a Hertz rental. I bought her from Austin Infinity.

Shes never been dragged. Not a mark on the under carriage. Clean straight body. Clean engine.

Detailed pics on request. Serious buyers only. This is my Baby till I have cash in hand.

nenu9etu.jpg

Sold. Sold sold

One of the best rides I've ever owned. It could take toll road off ramps to I35 with cruise set at 85. It handled like a house cat running on shag carpet.

With the back seat down, you could sleep off the 12 tequila shots, I wish I hadn't drank.

AC was almost too Damn cold.

The V6 rated at 210hp/254lb-ft. Carried its 4,440 lbs butt....like it was a small car.

4 wheel independent suspension...she craw like a spider over some rough stuff.

Ill miss my baby. She drove me to some fantastic places. Lots of fishing trips too. Hope she lives a long life.

Good bye, my friend.

Last edited:
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GURUNANDA9
    Top Bottom