• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

kabob

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2012
    Dallas
    I'm not looking for a safe queen so please no safe queen prices. I want a good condition shooter with at least two magazines and hopefully the booklet, case and tools. Don't need a holster so bear in mind that I probably won't factor that into the price. Willing to spend fair market value for one and trust me when I say I'm an H&K nut and know what they're worth.

PM me or email at kabob21@yahoo.com

Thanks!

EDIT: I should have mentioned that I'm asking local to Dallas-Ft. Worth area as I'd prefer to do a FTF transaction.
    Gun Zone Deals

kabob

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2012
    Dallas
    There are FFL fees on my end. It's only $10 but that could buy a box of 9mm :p This in addition to whatever the cost of shipping. I'd wait for droshi to come to Dallas on the 8th and grab it then but it'll probably be sold before then. Edited my first post to mention that I'd prefer FTF in DFW. Although I'd be willing to purchase away from the area and pay shipping if the price were right.

EDIT: Never mind, I get what you guys mean. It's an intrastate transfer so it could go person-to-person. It's cool, though, I'll probably be working out a deal with droshi, anyways.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom