Please reply by conversation.

GPtwins

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 15, 2009
    Sachse, Tx
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1339113227.536299.jpg

$450, WYSIWIG. GP100, 4" barrel, stainless steel, original owner. PM me if you are interested.

I'm in Sachse if you want to meet someplace.

-Glen, Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

mitchntx

Sarcasm Sensei
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 15, 2012
    Waco-ish
    Hows this one?

Ruger_GP100_6_01.jpg

Purchased last year and have run ~100 rounds through it

Found old style grips and replaced the factory Hogue style grips.
    I think it looks better, but still have the factory grips.

Original box and all papers.

GPtwins

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 15, 2009
    Sachse, Tx
    Alas, I let one of my prized and beloved GP100s go. I just need to make room in my gun bag for the eventual SR1911. It was good to meet you. Does this mean I have to change my handle no that I don't have two identical GP100s?

-Glen, Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Whiskey_Rocka_Rolla

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2012
    Houston
    I have a Blackhawk 357 with a 6.25 inch barrel that I'd really like to trade towards a GP100, or sell and put the $$$ towards a GP100. I found it at a store down the road, sold my Taurus 85 so I could have a Ruger. Well now I have a Ruger, a damn good Ruger, but just not the one I want. It will surely be sufficient until I find it, but a GP100 is what I want. I am hoping to sell the Blackhawk, and put that towards the GP100. Ideally, I'd like to trade it, but if I have to pony up a little extra cash, it's understandable, but it won't be much, cause their value is fairly close. I'd also be interested in an SP101, but GP100, more what I'm looking for.

If anyone has any advice for me on that subject, please let me know. My main goal is not to get rid of my revolver, because the revolver is my main home defense gun, so I wouldn't really be too interested in just selling it outright, unless there was a GP100 waiting for me to buy it. In other words, I probably won't let this one go unless I know there is a GP100 with my name on it ready for me to pick it up. This gun shoots very well I took it to the range yesterday in fact. And wow, what a difference in power between the 38 special rounds and 357 magnum rounds, I thought it was a minor difference, obviously I had no idea, but I do now lol...

Blackhawk.jpg

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom